Mafia: Vikings in Distress (36 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
My "flawless" guess is probably ALC, pitbull, Lion, Salvo, Kyle. radekas feels like he's just taking wild guesses as well, like me, whereas the others feel more guarded or suspicious.
I love how you don't bother to respond to my post but resorted to making snide statements like these instead. Go with you buddy Ford and radekas and what they feel. What could go wrong?

Use you brain ffs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I love how you don't bother to respond to my post but resorted to making snide statements like these instead. Go with you buddy Ford and radekas and what they feel. What could go wrong?

Use you brain ffs.
You started with the snide comments, and you wonder why people think you're being aggressive...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And for lynching Matt every single day. Let's see if Matt is a G first there bucko, before we applaud your performance.

- - - Updated - - -

Why ALC? Just because of Hoori?

I could vote for that, although I'm interested in seeing how the Matt thing plays out. Joker is still pretty suspect in my mind.
Our reasons for lynching people have been to weak and the collective have been too easily lead. Either Kyle, Matt, or ALC is involved in hoori being lynched and I'm leaning towards ALC due to my suspicions.
Yet you dont find Joker's behavior, his ridiculous hard on he's had for Quetz (regardless of role) all game suspicious? its that kind of ignoring of weak reasoning that has allowed these Gs to prance around unnoticed.

And I strongly disagree that whacking Hoori somehow implicates myself or Matt because only someone who's played numerous games could have whacked her :howler:. That's a ridiculous assumption.

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,085
    Ford - ALC
    Völler - ALC
    radekas - ALC
    Kate - ALC
    Salvo - ALC

Soren - Pitbull

j0ker - Quetzalcoatl

ALC - radekas

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Salvo, ALC, Kyle all on the same team. That's a pretty strong G team. I suppose with the way this game is going, that would not be surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Ford - ALC
    Völler - ALC
    radekas - ALC
    Kate - ALC
    Salvo - ALC

Soren - Pitbull

j0ker - Quetzalcoatl

ALC - radekas
    Ford's vote counts? I thought you said no?

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    You started with the snide comments, and you wonder why people think you're being aggressive...
    Because you guys are voting for me for no reason. All I'm reading is that I'm playing aggressive. Nothing connecting me to being a G. Playing aggressive is probably something a G would stray away from, yet here you guys are. I come here and I have like three votes on my name for no reason. Then I say "fuck" one time and apparently I'm being aggressive. Then I ask why people are voting for me while explaining pretty thoroughly why I voted for radekas and proving why your logic and Ford's isn't really something to rely on and boom, guess I'm getting all aggressive again.

- - - Updated - - -

Salvo, ALC, Kyle all on the same team. That's a pretty strong G team. I suppose with the way this game is going, that would not be surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah if you're hailed your vote doesn't count.

OP
    Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,088
    Sorry, forgot :D

[HR][/HR]

Völler - ALC
    radekas - ALC
    Kate - ALC
    Salvo - ALC

Soren - Pitbull

j0ker - Quetzalcoatl

ALC - radekas

Ford Prefect is in jail and his vote does not count.

Yet to vote : PostIronic, Quetzalcoatl, Kyle, Fr3sh, Pitbull, Lion, ILFJ

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Yet you dont find Joker's behavior, his ridiculous hard on he's had for Quetz (regardless of role) all game suspicious? its that kind of ignoring of weak reasoning that has allowed these Gs to prance around unnoticed.

And I strongly disagree that whacking Hoori somehow implicates myself or Matt because only someone who's played numerous games could have whacked her :howler:. That's a ridiculous assumption.
    Exactly, thank you.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Because you guys are voting for me for no reason. All I'm reading is that I'm playing aggressive. Nothing connecting me to being a G. Playing aggressive is probably something a G would stray away from, yet here you guys are. I come here and I have like three votes on my name for no reason. Then I say "fuck" one time and apparently I'm being aggressive. Then I ask why people are voting for me while explaining pretty thoroughly why I voted for radekas and proving why your logic and Ford's isn't really something to rely on and boom, guess I'm getting all aggressive again.
    No, my logic isn't anything to rely on, all I know are confirmed Cs and my own guesses, and you're not on the first list. Kyle I suspect because he NEVER posts, let alone gets into anything, and the fact he's swooping to your defense doesn't help my opinion.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Kate's choice tonight should be ILFJ due to his likely recruitment

The lynching tonight should be one of Lion, Radekas, joker or Salvo. Pretty sure that's at least 2 if not 3 Gs names there.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    To be fair. I'd say there's quite a list of people I would suspect more than ALC. If I was another player, even myself. My list starts with ILFJ, then Joker, then Fresh, then Salvo, then Lion. Then ALC, Radekas, Kyle, myself, and Kate (because of recruitment).

Anyways. For now. ALC as the numbers thing is important.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    No, my logic isn't anything to rely on, all I know are confirmed Cs and my own guesses, and you're not on the first list. Kyle I suspect because he NEVER posts, let alone gets into anything, and the fact he's swooping to your defense doesn't help my opinion.
    Wat?

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    So why are you voting for me? I'd like to know.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Völler @Søren Krarup @IliveForJuve @Salvo @pitbull @Fr3sh @j0ker

are you guys seeing this shit?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    So why are you voting for me? I'd like to know.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Völler @Søren Krarup @IliveForJuve @Salvo @pitbull @Fr3sh @j0ker

are you guys seeing this shit?
    Nothing is connecting anyone to being a G any more or less than this. It's a short list left of people it could be, and of the remaining names you're one of the ones who stands out most. Pushing you into a corner and seeing what happens could be helpful, if other people decide to show up and contribute.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    You don't when you're a C.
    what are you even on about? Last game? I came here and posted that i wouldnt be able to be around :howler: I wasnt just inactive...Please if you are still V smarten up and actually look for something more substantial than me "defending" ALC by posting right after him. If you kill ANOTHER C i dont know if we will make it to tomorrow

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Nothing is connecting anyone to being a G any more or less than this. It's a short list left of people it could be, and of the remaining names you're one of the ones who stands out most. Pushing you into a corner and seeing what happens could be helpful, if other people decide to show up and contribute.
    :tup: flawless logic.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    And we'll see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm done and I'm out for the rest of the day. I am just guessing and I've fucking told you that, vote for whoever you want.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Kate, if Quetz autolynches today like he said yesterday out of frustration at this game basically. I'll likely switch my vote to Joker before the deadline. In my eyes, that pretty much confirms Joker as a G.

If Quetz shows up, I'll be seriously tempted to lynch him after that stunt he pulled yesterday to save himself from lynching.

- - - Updated - - -

And we'll see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm done and I'm out for the rest of the day. I am just guessing and I've $#@!ing told you that, vote for whoever you want.
    Have you chosen a target for your vigilante kill? Don't say who it is, just confirm that you are going to use it, so we can trust you haven't been recruited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)