Mafia: Vikings in Distress (43 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
From freds posts I felt he was innocent and j0ker was someone I felt suspicious of, I saw matt and went with him in the hope others would whilst I was at the theatre.
Ahh. Thanks for the reply. I wasn't too sure. That screenshot from Preet was really irritating. I should have listened though. I just don't know the history of people here.

I still think one of ILFJ or Kate was recruited, especially after that little autolynch fit ILFJ threw this morning.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,063
    Ford - ALC
    Völler - ALC
    radekas - ALC

Kate - Pitbull
    Soren - Pitbull

j0ker - Quetzalcoatl

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Wasn't Soren just confirmed C last night?

ALC is acting strange, certainly.

Why did you vote Pitbull? I have no idea what to make of him. He seems drunk every time he posts.
    Was he? I didn't see that. I picked pitbull to see if he'd say something about it, trying to draw out more people.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Was he? I didn't see that. I picked pitbull to see if he'd say something about it, trying to draw out more people.
    Yeah. Ford said he investigated Soren and confirmed him as a C a few pages back.

Soren seems to agree with you on Pitbull. And he suspects Salvo.

We all need to get on the same page though. Splitting the vote will screw us over.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Ford Prefect has been jailed. He may not post until 23:00 CET.
    :sergio:

He can't investigate now. WTF. He could have investigated one of the people he thinks are a G and confirmed it. Now, even if we survive today, we're blind still tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Ocelot

Does Ford's vote count for ALC if he's been jailed? Please say yes.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

He can't investigate now. WTF. He could have investigated one of the people he thinks are a G and confirmed it. Now, even if we survive today, we're blind still tomorrow.

There aren't that many people left who aren't confirmed Cs. I think we can get somewhere tonight. He knows who the BG is, and I know who the jailer is (who jailed the D so it could be he's still on our side). There's pretty much a 50/50 chance of my hitting a G, or us lynching one. I threw out a name to him earlier for me to hit, and he didn't dissuade me, so I imagine I'm safe not hitting the BG.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming we began with 4 Gs?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    There aren't that many people left who aren't confirmed Cs. I think we can get somewhere tonight. He knows who the BG is, and I know who the jailer is (who jailed the D so it could be he's still on our side). There's pretty much a 50/50 chance of my hitting a G, or us lynching one. I threw out a name to him earlier for me to hit, and he didn't dissuade me, so I imagine I'm safe not hitting the BG.
    As long as you don't hit the BG, I suppose the plan isn't so bad. However, if you hit a C, it's game over anyways. I just don't see why the D would be jailed. A one hundred percent confirmed G would do wonders for us tomorrow, even if just to lynch. His vote though, this is a numbers game now. It sure would have been useful to have his vote.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming we began with 4 Gs?
    Everyone has been saying 5 G's, 20 C's to begin. Plus 1 recruit for the G's.

The numbers right now are either 10-5, or 9-6, dependent on whether they recruited or no.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Why are people voting for me? I think the citizens deserve some kind of explanation, don't they?

Especially when the votes seem to be coming from our fearless and never mistaken leaders aka Kate and Ford Prefect. Is radekas in your side too now? Because I can explain why I voted for him, Kate.

First of all, he pressured people into voting for Fred. His main reason, was that PM Preet sent him :howler: yet if you remember, Fr3sh and fake Matt also exchanged PMs yet he wouldn't take that as a legitimate possibility to vote Matt. @j0ker

How exactly did this pm make you vote for Quetz?
    Are you kidding me right now? Do I really have to explain this to the guy who just asked Fr3sh for proof about what he wrote in the same PM we're discussing right now?

Ok, here it goes.

In case Fr3sh and Matt are G buddies, thus Fr3sh replying to him, then they'd both be Gs right? Is that sufficient? And Matt already has a bunch of votes on him.
    There's nothing obvious about the Preet screenshot.

On the other hand the thing with Fr3sh was from a fake account and he posted a screenshot that seems indeed like the real answer to the fake Quetz. And he posted it fast. And it also stinks awfully like a attempt to save Fred.
    Oh look at this. His prime suspects as of yesterday were Fred, piotrr, and I. Good stuff, radekas. You really have an eye for this. Oh in case you guys forgot, both piotrr and Fred turned out to be Cs.

piotrr and ALC would be my prime suspects in that case
    I didn't start a campaign but ok.

Because it is 1h untill the end and you started a campaign for Quetz while piotrr followed "to make it interesting". If Quetz is lynched and turns out to be a C, I would have been crazy not to suspect you both.

- - - Updated - - -

You are so useless in this game Soren :lol:. If you turn out to be a C I will be forever dissapointed since you were so good in the previous game.
    Oh lynching Matt won't take us anywhere?

Lynching Matt won't take us anywhere.

And it is really interesting how Fred was saved in the last hour today.

- - - Updated - - -

We can just lynch Matt tomorrow too btw.
    Oh so we can just lynch him tomorrow? But why would we if it wouldn't get us anywhere? It looks like you're just trying to get Fred lynched so bad you're saying whatever you can to get people to vote for him.

He said that he "can post the PM to get autolynched". If he doesn't we can just lynch him tomorrow while he's inactive.
    I agree to go for Quetz if Fred turns out to be a C.

Though we need our confirmed Cs to take bigger part in our strategy. One of them is probably recruited already of course.

So there you go. Vote for me again Kate. You've been so flawless this game.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    As long as you don't hit the BG, I suppose the plan isn't so bad. However, if you hit a C, it's game over anyways. I just don't see why the D would be jailed. A one hundred percent confirmed G would do wonders for us tomorrow, even if just to lynch. His vote though, this is a numbers game now. It sure would have been useful to have his vote.
    I agree, it's a setback. We need to decide who to go for, and do it together.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I agree, it's a setback. We need to decide who to go for, and do it together.
    Right now, ALC is the one Ford went for, but... Radekas seems way more suspicious, but then again so do I, as the two of us were pretty certain that Fred was a G yesterday. Soren suggested Salvo or Pitbull. You have also voted for Pitbull before. Salvo doesn't really seem to be doing much in the game thus far. Fr3sh has been suspected by just about everyone at one time or another, but he's posting stoned on here all the time, and it's hard to say what that means. What about Lion? He's trolled the game so far with nonsense posts and pretending he has no idea what he's doing... He has to be lying about that.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Right now, ALC is the one Ford went for, but... Radekas seems way more suspicious, but then again so do I, as the two of us were pretty certain that Fred was a G yesterday. Soren suggested Salvo or Pitbull. You have also voted for Pitbull before. Salvo doesn't really seem to be doing much in the game thus far. Fr3sh has been suspected by just about everyone at one time or another, but he's posting stoned on here all the time, and it's hard to say what that means. What about Lion? He's trolled the game so far with nonsense posts and pretending he has no idea what he's doing... He has to be lying about that.
    My "flawless" guess is probably ALC, pitbull, Lion, Salvo, Kyle. radekas feels like he's just taking wild guesses as well, like me, whereas the others feel more guarded or suspicious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)