Mafia: Vikings in Distress (43 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I think it had to be an experienced player that whacked Hoori before Fred. Noobs would have gone for the far more obvious choice Fred. That makes ALC, Kyle, Quetzalcoatl and Salvo my main suspects. I wouldn't mind lynching Fr3sh either. Pitbull and Lion are too noobish for me to say anything about. j0ker seems too fishy to be a G. PostIronic I dunno.
I think Kyle is safe because he gave me grief yesterday about risking the BG by how I was calling them out. I think Matt is safe because of how he handled the criticism of him in the first two days. I can't read Salvo or ALC and both are experienced.

I think the lose cannons are better targets today, I still don't know the BG and the Jailer and i'd argue that the louder roles are the less likely to be the important roles.

I'm looking at fr3sh, j0ker, post ironic, Lion and then ALC and Salvo. But there is five out there, so if we pick three today then we're bound to find one (Lynch, vigilante, guns blaze).

We also have the the recruited player to find amongst ILFJ, Voller and Kate.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm on my mobile, but don't waste your blaze on a guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't agree that Kyle and Matt are safe btw. But I don't mind going after other people first.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I think Kyle is safe because he gave me grief yesterday about risking the BG by how I was calling them out. I think Matt is safe because of how he handled the criticism of him in the first two days. I can't read Salvo or ALC and both are experienced.

I think the lose cannons are better targets today, I still don't know the BG and the Jailer and i'd argue that the louder roles are the less likely to be the important roles.

I'm looking at fr3sh, j0ker, post ironic, Lion and then ALC and Salvo. But there is five out there, so if we pick three today then we're bound to find one (Lynch, vigilante, guns blaze).

We also have the the recruited player to find amongst ILFJ, Voller and Kate.
I have a feeling they're not going to go that way. I am still on board for following the path of me blazing tonight and being lynched tomorrow, but why would the Gs want to recruit someone who they know they're going to lose, especially when they already know the identity of the D? I imagine they'd be keener to get ILFJ who will continue to at least have a function, and maybe put in a random in the hope they might get the jailer (or maybe they have a guess as to who that might be).

Sure, I know who the jailer is, but once they recruit me they can't recruit again, they can only kill the jailer and have the role redistributed and have to start all over again. I'm for the block anyway, and will have no special powers after tonight.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What?

I was against lynching both Janna and Fred.

And for lynching Matt every single day. Let's see if Matt is a G first there bucko, before we applaud your performance.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going for ALC. Hoori being whacked isn't in your favour man.
Why ALC? Just because of Hoori?

I could vote for that, although I'm interested in seeing how the Matt thing plays out. Joker is still pretty suspect in my mind.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
And for lynching Matt every single day. Let's see if Matt is a G first there bucko, before we applaud your performance.

- - - Updated - - -

Why ALC? Just because of Hoori?

I could vote for that, although I'm interested in seeing how the Matt thing plays out. Joker is still pretty suspect in my mind.
Our reasons for lynching people have been to weak and the collective have been too easily lead. Either Kyle, Matt, or ALC is involved in hoori being lynched and I'm leaning towards ALC due to my suspicions.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Our reasons for lynching people have been to weak and the collective have been too easily lead. Either Kyle, Matt, or ALC is involved in hoori being lynched and I'm leaning towards ALC due to my suspicions.
I agree with you entirely on your first point. We've been jumping at the slightest suspicious behaviour, without any facts to back us up. I'd like to see if Matt returns today still. After using such an argument yesterday, that he was autolynching and just didn't want to play this game anymore, and this saved him from being lynched instead of Fred, if he returns today, that's pretty suspect, and he would hop over ALC for me... If he doesn't return, ALC and Joker are certainly suspect.

Why did you vote for Joker yesterday? What was your reason? You must have known there wasn't really support for that decision at the time?

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I agree with you entirely on your first point. We've been jumping at the slightest suspicious behaviour, without any facts to back us up. I'd like to see if Matt returns today still. After using such an argument yesterday, that he was autolynching and just didn't want to play this game anymore, and this saved him from being lynched instead of Fred, if he returns today, that's pretty suspect, and he would hop over ALC for me... If he doesn't return, ALC and Joker are certainly suspect.

Why did you vote for Joker yesterday? What was your reason? You must have known there wasn't really support for that decision at the time?
From freds posts I felt he was innocent and j0ker was someone I felt suspicious of, I saw matt and went with him in the hope others would whilst I was at the theatre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)