Mafia: Vikings in Distress (18 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
so I'm in this shitboat with danes, live4jews, ford, kate and 3 more, to lynch successfully pretty much all c's need to vote the same and vote for a g. i'd say soren has to pick a target, construct an argument and unless it's me :D I'm gonna go for it, because he has the most credibility and the chances are that every other argument out there is a g agenda.

i bet my ass g's have recruited already with so many good options available, so it's nine vs six, the jailer is gonna jail kate or ford, matt is not playing, so it's seven vs six in the voting, one c makes a wrong choice and that's it. but, if kate kills right, if we kill right, we live to see another day.

detective Torres, C killing democratic vigilante and self protective lawyer, hats off to you guys :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
:rofl:

Our talented detective strikes again!
Well let's look at it a different way, I've not been responsible for any of the civilian deaths and asked you lot to not vote for fred yesterday and he turned out to be a C, as was pretty obvious if you read his posts.

I won't announce who I am investigating before the deadline today, I only did yesterday as proof I was the D.

- - - Updated - - -

Aggressive attitude.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The Gs are not stupid, everyone expects them to recruit one of Kate, Voller or ILFJ, and now PI comes up with this great tactics.

I am sure PI rectruited radekas or vice versa.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Right from my perspective we've got:

2: Radekas
4: Søren Krarup
5: Ford Prefect
6: Quetzalcoatl
7: PostIronic
10: j0ker
11: Kate
12: Fr3sh
14: Völler
15: Pitbull
16. Lion
18. Kyle
20. IliveForJuve
21: ALC
22: Salvo

Safe:

Ford
Soren

Previously Safe

Kate (I still trust her)
ILFJ
Voller

People I think are safe (from their posts):

Matt
Kyle
Radekas

Everyone else:

PostIronic
j0ker
Fr3sh
Pitbull
Salvo
Lion
ALC

I'd argue from the list of everyone else we need to pick two - one to lynch, one for Kate and i'll go into Jail.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Why? To me they're the least likely on that list.
I think it had to be an experienced player that whacked Hoori before Fred. Noobs would have gone for the far more obvious choice Fred. That makes ALC, Kyle, Quetzalcoatl and Salvo my main suspects. I wouldn't mind lynching Fr3sh either. Pitbull and Lion are too noobish for me to say anything about. j0ker seems too fishy to be a G. PostIronic I dunno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)