Mafia: Vikings in Distress (54 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Kate. What do you think of the idea we were discussing. The G's must have recruited. The three confirmed civilians that are recruitable are you, Voller, and ILFJ. So, it's one of you three. You can prove your innocence by killing one of the other two. But which one of Voller and ILFJ was more likely to go in the recruit pool with you and Ford. I'm going to assume they would want the vigilante most of all, to eliminate you as a threat. But they had to put someone else in there as well, ILFJ serves a purpose as the lawyer, but Voller is a confirmed citizen and seems to be a much better player... If you haven't been recruited and manage to kill a G, you get a third shot, which would be so very useful with the way this game has gone so far? Voller, ILFJ gives a 50/50 chance. And if you've been recruited, well, you won't be able to use your power, so there we have a G to lynch.... Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

I think the BG needs to contact me if we're going to stand a chance.

Who lead the votes against fred?

I just got home after a load of delays on the train back and I have to get up in 4 hours, I will catch up on this all tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure Radekas is so pissed at Preet because he led the charge against Fred. But let's be honest, most everyone was quite suspicious of Fred at this point in the game. It's too bad you didn't investigate him early in the game and confirm his role.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So if Sam investigates ILFJ tomorrow and he's a C, that most likely leaves Kate and Voller as recruits. Then Kate whacks Voller to prove she's not recruited. But if she is recruited, she can whack Voller anyways. Plus we lose a whole day in the process. Looks like it's gonna have to be a guess. You guys think it's worth it?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Kate. What do you think of the idea we were discussing. The G's must have recruited. The three confirmed civilians that are recruitable are you, Voller, and ILFJ. So, it's one of you three. You can prove your innocence by killing one of the other two. But which one of Voller and ILFJ was more likely to go in the recruit pool with you and Ford. I'm going to assume they would want the vigilante most of all, to eliminate you as a threat. But they had to put someone else in there as well, ILFJ serves a purpose as the lawyer, but Voller is a confirmed citizen and seems to be a much better player... Thoughts?
I can definitely kill someone, do you think they've recruited by now? As I said before, I don't have long to go whether by lynch or whack, so I imagine today's my last day. It would make sense to go for one of the obvious recruit targets, like you say.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So if Sam investigates ILFJ tomorrow and he's a C, that most likely leaves Kate and Voller as recruits. Then Kate whacks Voller to prove she's not recruited. But if she is recruited, she can whack Voller anyways. Plus we lose a whole day in the process. Looks like it's gonna have to be a guess. You guys think it's worth it?
Kate loses her power if recruited. SO just by insisting she kill one of the other two potential recruits, we can discover if she has been recruited.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can definitely kill someone, do you think they've recruited by now? As I said before, I don't have long to go whether by lynch or whack, so I imagine today's my last day. It would make sense to go for one of the obvious recruit targets, like you say.
I can't imagine they haven't recruited, seeing as they have had a 50/50 shot of recruiting you, both of the last two days, due to ILFJ revealing he is the lawyer and Ford revealing he is the Detective. And with you and the detective being in contact, that's really our only hope now for getting back into this game, is you getting to use your power twice. Or at the very least allowing us confirmation that you were recruited and not ILFJ or Voller. I just don't know which of the two they would have gone for alongside you? ILFJ is more useful to them, but Voller is a better player... What do you think, between those two?

- - - Updated - - -

Or she does all that and is recruited anyway. :D
What do you mean?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Kate loses her power if recruited. SO just by insisting she kill one of the other two potential recruits, we can discover if she has been recruited.
Oh ok, I guess I skipped that part :p

Or she does all that and is recruited anyway. :D
Yeah but then recruiting her is useless. She is somewhat safe from suspicion however.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean she kills whoever to prove she is a C but she is actually recruited.
But if she gets recruited she loses her power. That's what he just explained to me :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Oh ok, I guess I skipped that part :p

Yeah but then recruiting her is useless. She is somewhat safe from suspicion however.

- - - Updated - - -

But if she gets recruited she loses her power. That's what he just explained to me :D
That is what I was getting at. Who should we be looking to Lynch today?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The only reason for the G's to have recruited Kate is to nullify her ability to kill them on instructions from the detective. Because Kate and Ford came out with their roles, they would have to either whack her, or recruit her, but she was jailed so whacking was out of the question. Now Ford isn't recruitable, which means the G's could put Kate, Ford, and a third confirmed C (Voller or ILFJ) as their pool for recruiting. Which means they either got Kate, or one of ILFJ or Voller.

If Kate is now a G, she cannot kill someone. If she is not a G, one of ILFJ and Voller is the recruited G. She can kill one of those two to prove it was not her recruited, if she can't do so, she is a G, and we lynch her the next day. The problem is still deciding which one of ILFJ and Voller would have been put in the pool with Kate? On this, I am stumped. If Kate kills a G, she gets a third shot, and at some point one can only hope Ford will investigate a G, instead of a C.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That is what I was getting at. Who should we be looking to Lynch today?
Quetz, if he comes back into the game after saying he was auto-lynching to save himself, is definitely a G. However, if Quetz does auto-lynch, I think it's safe to say he is a C, as why would a G be depressed about the way the game is going and quit? If the second happens, Joker is a G, with the way he's been going after Quetz so hard. So we watch for activity from Quetz, and if their is none, we lynch Joker in my opinion.

If Kate guesses right on Voller or ILFJ, we could get two Gs in a single day, and be right back in this.

- - - Updated - - -

i think ILFJ is more likely simply because the Gs knew who he was about 2 days earlier
I agree with this. I think we need to let Kate and Ford decide who, though. The plan seems like a decent one, but we're all suspects aside from Ford and Soren at this point. So I'd hope they make the decision on which of those two, themselves. Based on who knows what, but they need to pick carefully. This is a make or break move for us.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Quetz, if he comes back into the game after saying he was auto-lynching to save himself, is definitely a G. However, if Quetz does auto-lynch, I think it's safe to say he is a C, as why would a G be depressed about the way the game is going and quit? If the second happens, Joker is a G, with the way he's been going after Quetz so hard. So we watch for activity from Quetz, and if their is none, we lynch Joker in my opinion.

If Kate guesses right on Voller or ILFJ, we could get two Gs in a single day, and be right back in this.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this. I think we need to let Kate and Ford decide who, though. The plan seems like a decent one, but we're all suspects aside from Ford and Soren at this point. So I'd hope they make the decision on which of those two, themselves. Based on who knows what, but they need to pick carefully. This is a make or break move for us.
Unless jasper can confirm a G there should be a discussion on who kate kills tomorrow. It is our best chance of finally getting someone and if we do fail to again to get a G tomorrow we might as well just end the game at that point.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Unless jasper can confirm a G there should be a discussion on who kate kills tomorrow. It is our best chance of finally getting someone and if we do fail to again to get a G tomorrow we might as well just end the game at that point.
:tup: You're right. It just seems our group decisions have been so flawed thus far. Although our individual decisions have been no better. What a mess. :sergio:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Well then the D should investigate me. Since I'm a the lawyer, I can still save one person from getting lynched and I'd finally be useful to the C's.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a feminist Kate, please don't kill me :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

i think ILFJ is more likely simply because the Gs knew who he was about 2 days earlier
The C's are doomed.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I agree. But who are the options, we can't risk the g's recruiting a special.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well then the D should investigate me. Since I'm a the lawyer, I can still save one person from getting lynched and I'd finally be useful to the C's.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a feminist Kate, please don't kill me :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

The C's are doomed.
This reeks of desperation and is a totally weird comment. Why would the C's ever want you to save someone from being lynched? The C's decide who is to be lynched. The only way you would ever save someone was if you had been recruited and were trying to save a G. You are not useful to the C's at all, aside from potentially being another number, if you are not the recruit. The C's know most of the special roles and aren't going to lynch them. They are going to try to lynch a G, if you stop this lynching, you're obviously the G recruit. Your comment is either super retarded (for not understanding the lawyer role), or you're trying to misdirect attention (because you're the recruit). :shifty:

If we wait for the D to investigate you, it's too late. That means the earliest we could act is Sunday.

If Kate was the one recruited, you are safe. If you were recruited you deserve a bullet in the head.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
This reeks of desperation and is a totally weird comment. Why would the C's ever want you to save someone from being lynched? The C's decide who is to be lynched. The only way you would ever save someone was if you had been recruited and were trying to save a G. You are not useful to the C's at all, aside from potentially being another number, if you are not the recruit. The C's know most of the special roles and aren't going to lynch them. They are going to try to lynch a G, if you stop this lynching, you're obviously the G recruit. Your comment is either super retarded (for not understanding the lawyer role), or you're trying to misdirect attention (because you're the recruit). :shifty:

If we wait for the D to investigate you, it's too late. That means the earliest we could act is Sunday.

If Kate was the one recruited, you are safe. If you were recruited you deserve a bullet in the head.
Well I don't wanna be alive anyway since everyone is just using an effed up logic. Just shoot me and kill another C. Or I'll make it easier and auto lynch myself tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)