Mafia: Vikings in Distress (11 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let Voller, ILFJ, Kate decide which of the two is killed to prove either Kate or one of those two has not been recruited?
@Søren Krarup @Ford Prefect

What do you two think as confirmed C's?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What about radekas? He was so convinced Fred was a G and started accusing me for running a campaign when I voted Quetz. That's straight up fear mongering regardless of the fact that Matt had a lot of votes on him already. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Matt were on the G team and Matt just pulled that stunt that he won't be here tomorrow to take attention away from himself. He's been among the people being most voted twice in a row now. So he doesn't post much tomorrow with the excuse of going to the beach and radekas saves him by going all in on Fred because of that PM Preet posted. Like give me a break, it's Preet. Then he acts all butthurt and mad towards Preet later.

Those two seem suspicious to me. I'm listening to explanations guys so take your time to explain yourselves.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
What about radekas? He was so convinced Fred was a G and started accusing me for running a campaign when I voted Quetz. That's straight up fear mongering regardless of the fact that Matt had a lot of votes on him already. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Matt were on the G team and Matt just pulled that stunt that he won't be here tomorrow to take attention away from himself. He's been among the people being most voted twice in a row now. So he doesn't post much tomorrow with the excuse of going to the beach and radekas saves him by going all in on Fred because of that PM Preet posted. Like give me a break, it's Preet. Then he acts all butthurt and mad towards Preet later.

Those two seem suspicious to me. I'm listening to explanations guys so take your time to explain yourselves.
All of this can be true. Except it is not. And fuck Preet for what she has done. Arrogant, egocentric bitch.

I had a feeling you would be the leading force behind antiradekas campaign though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm not campaigning against you. I find it weird that you were so trusting towards Preet but maybe you are just that naive. As of now, I'm just going based on what I've observed and what I've observed is you putting all your eggs in the Fred basket as soon as it looked like Matt could be in trouble.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let's see if Matt shows up tomorrow before condemning Radekas? If he doesn't and is autolynched and proved to be a C, then that leaves Joker as the most suspicious person in the game by far.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I'm not campaigning against you. I find it weird that you were so trusting towards Preet but maybe you are just that naive. As of now, I'm just going based on what I've observed and what I've observed is you putting all your eggs in the Fred basket as soon as it looked like Matt could be in trouble.
I don't know Preet and I am a generally trusty person in real life. I didn't believe someone not taking part in the game could have been such an asshole. I really am dissapointed and angry about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have been going for Fred since early morning today :sergio:.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Let's see if Matt shows up tomorrow before condemning Radekas? If he doesn't and is autolynched and proved to be a C, then that leaves Joker as the most suspicious person in the game by far.
Yeah, I'm ok with that.

I don't know Preet and I am a generally trusty person in real life. I didn't believe someone not taking part in the game could have been such an asshole. I really am dissapointed and angry about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have been going for Fred since early morning today :sergio:.
:D You still have a whole day. Some shit might go down that makes someone come out as a G.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
joker is already the most suspicious person in the game. Wtf was with that "Kill Matt or me, if he's C i'll auto lynch myself" noise?

Seems particularly odd that he makes this daring move shortly before Matt announces that hes leaving to a beach house with no internet so. Ive been pretty convinced that Matt is C for most of the game but this is odd because joker's motivations here start to make sense if you think about maybe Matt (since hes leaving anyway on a trip) as a sacrifice...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
joker is already the most suspicious person in the game. Wtf was with that "Kill Matt or me, if he's C i'll auto lynch myself" noise?

Seems particularly odd that he makes this daring move shortly before Matt announces that hes leaving to a beach house with no internet so. Ive been pretty convinced that Matt is C for most of the game but this is odd because joker's motivations here start to make sense if you think about maybe Matt (since hes leaving anyway on a trip) as a sacrifice...
@radekas

- - - Updated - - -

Quetz was the 2nd most voted person every single night, yet he managed to survive just before the deadline because people changed their votes, and guess what the lynched ones were? :)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Let Voller, ILFJ, Kate decide which of the two is killed to prove either Kate or one of those two has not been recruited?
@Søren Krarup @Ford Prefect

What do you two think as confirmed C's?
I think the BG needs to contact me if we're going to stand a chance.

Who lead the votes against fred?

I just got home after a load of delays on the train back and I have to get up in 4 hours, I will catch up on this all tomorrow.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why do you guys even think thr G's recruited someone? They don't need to at this point as it would increase their chances of getting lynched.
Yeah but they also know the Detective, the lawyer and the vigilante so it's not like they couldn't use the help. If one of them is in danger of getting lynched, boom they can use the lawyer. Or if they get the vigilante, they can just straight up kill one of us. We'll have to see tomorrow.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Man I dont blame any of u for thinking I am a g.cuz im a bawss straight up yo.

But both fresh and fred are my obvious joker. I think salvo too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)