Mafia: Vikings in Distress (51 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We did the right thing in lynching Fred today, nigga didn't even try defending himself. He was gonna get auto-lynched. This was the safer approach.

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope I won't be dissapointed by you @Preet.
Regardless of what you have done, Fred gave up, he didn't even vote, auto-lynch dawg. Guess he was stuck in a shitty G group with the Soren's of the world.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
But if Fred doesn't vote in 10minutes, he will be auto lynched, right?

I just came up with this bright idea, maybe we should go for Quatz?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I have this doubt creeping in. I can't help thinking that if Fred were a G and the count was 6 C's down to no G's, he would be defending himself, going for the win. Can you really see him auto-lynching, or just giving up as a G? @radekas?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I have this doubt creeping in. I can't help thinking that if Fred were a G and the count was 6 C's down to no G's, he would be defending himself, going for the win. Can you really see him auto-lynching, or just giving up as a G? @radekas?
It is weird. But since he's getting auto-lynched anyway we can as well just go for him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He probably gave up, he was teammed up with the Soren's of this world, basically shit.

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,878
    To make it clear once more, autolynch does not override lynch. Even if Fred gets autlynched, the second placed will not get lynched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)