Mafia: Vikings in Distress (48 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The thing is. If Fred gets lynched like it seemed was happening according to vote counts, Matt is the obvious target tomorrow regardless of whether he stays in the game or not.

Though I suppose the reverse is also true. Either or. It's really irrelevant which player we lynch.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The thing is. If Fred gets lynched like it seemed was happening according to vote counts, Matt is the obvious target tomorrow regardless of whether he stays in the game or not.

Though I suppose the reverse is also true. Either or. It's really irrelevant which player we lynch.
I agree to go for Quetz if Fred turns out to be a C.

Though we need our confirmed Cs to take bigger part in our strategy. One of them is probably recruited already of course.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Though we need our confirmed Cs to take bigger part in our strategy. One of them is probably recruited already of course.
@Völler a confirmed C, who took very little part in today's dealings, and he is an extremely sharp player and he decided to stay on the down low, with the occasional wtf :sergio: post

- - - Updated - - -

OMFG this can't be happening.
:rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

We have the Vigilante and Guns blazing as well if we really need those things. At best we have 1 confirmed G tomorrow and a likely one in Matt if Fred is a C. Best case scenario is that Fred is a G, and the detective turns up a G tonight. In that scenario, even with Quetz abandoning the game, we have a very good chance at winning, with the V, the D, and the BG still alive and working together.

If Fred is a C, we're up shit creek...

---update---

Scratch that, if Fred is a C, we're up shit creek with no paddles and several holes in our boat, and man eating crocodiles swarming in the water.

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,859
    Völler - Fred
    Radekas - Fred
    Fr3sh - Fred
    Salvo - Fred
    Lion - Fred
    Kyle - Fred
    PostIronic - Fred
    ILFJ - Fred
    Pitbull - Fred
    ALC - Fred

j0ker - Quetzalcoatl
    Piotrr - Quetzalcoatl
    Soren - Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl - Soren

Ford - j0ker

Yet to vote: Fred

Kate is in jail and her vote does not count

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)