Mafia: Vikings in Distress (44 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
because? for lulz?

Please.
Seriously. For lulz. I could see him doing that. People are treating this game like shit because they feel better than it. Like Preet deciding not to play because too many noobs, and Alen posting stuff in the thread about us being idiots and this game being crap. And then a few of the major players from previous games just trolling or ignoring the game.

It's pathetic behaviour, and is ruining the game.

:sergio:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Seriously. For lulz. I could see him doing that. People are treating this game like shit because they feel better than it. Like Preet deciding not to play because too many noobs, and Alen posting stuff in the thread about us being idiots and this game being crap. And then a few of the major players from previous games just trolling or ignoring the game.

That's true but if Soren revealed himself as a BG for lulz too the game needs to be ended right now. Elitist pricks.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm going to a beach house and gonna be absent for over a day. Gonna miss today and tomorrow's deadlines, unless there's wifi, which I doubt.

I don't care about this game anymore.

If you all want, I can auto-lynch myself by showing the PM.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

100% :agree:

A bunch of dick sucking bitches, that can't be arsed to think on their own and need to be attached to a dog leash.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm going to a beach house and gonna be absent for over a day. Gonna miss today and tomorrow's deadlines, unless there's wifi, which I doubt.

I don't care about this game anymore.

If you all want, I can auto-lynch myself by showing the PM.
Come on man, is this game bringing too much stress on you, fuuuck man. You guys fucking suck

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's true but if Soren revealed himself as a BG for lulz too the game needs to be ended right now. Elitist pricks.
:agree: we should never play with those faggot bitches again. That includes the Danes, Alen, and Preet. Props to the rest of the players who are involved and active.

I agree with you that I'll refuse to play a game which involves Alen and Preet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)