Mafia: Vikings in Distress (44 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
So I've been analyzing the Preet screenshot in order to find any signs of forging. I focused on the post count of Fred on it. This is it:

Fred had 36 358 posts on it. Fred currently has 36 386 posts.

Preet first told us about the pm yesterday at 17:28 CET. Fred posted exactly 45 posts from that time which can't add to 36 386. That's why the screenshot wasn't made at that time.

When Preet posted the screenshot it was around 7:00 CET. Fred posted exactly 28 posts from that time which adds perfectly to the 36 386 in his post count.

What does it tell us? It tells us that Preet wasn't preparing the pm earlier after telling us about the PM. She must have done the screenshot between 00:00 CET and 7:00 CET. Of course that's plenty of time to forge it during the night.

But we can also learn from her post activity that she didn't make a single post on tuz between 17:28 and 7:14 which could mean she wasn't here and only made the screenshot when she came back in the morning and got 124023423423 mentions.

Not sure how much this confirms her pm but I think it gives us some perspective.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fr3sh and PI defending their master like no tomorrow. :touched:
Fuck if it's my ass or his it's his that's going man, I'm gonna live fuck that. But going for Matt now is not a bright idea, Fred should be the goddamn priority, lets get fucking Ford to shoot Matt, fuck I won't hold you back, but Fred's gotta die. That's all I ask.

Or we can get Ford to shoot Fred and we lynch Matt, you down with that?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So I've been analyzing the Preet screenshot in order to find any signs of forging. I focused on the post count of Fred on it. This is it:

Fred had 36 358 posts on it. Fred currently has 36 386 posts.

Preet first told us about the pm yesterday at 17:28 CET. Fred posted exactly 45 posts from that time which can't add to 36 386. That's why the screenshot wasn't made at that time.

When Preet posted the screenshot it was around 7:00 CET. Fred posted exactly 28 posts from that time which adds perfectly to the 36 386 in his post count.

What does it tell us? It tells us that Preet wasn't preparing the pm earlier after telling us about the PM. She must have done the screenshot between 00:00 CET and 7:00 CET. Of course that's plenty of time to forge it during the night.

But we can also learn from her post activity that she didn't make a single post on tuz between 17:28 and 7:14 which could mean she wasn't here and only made the screenshot when she came back in the morning and got 124023423423 mentions.

Not sure how much this confirms her pm but I think it gives us some perspective.
:tup: if anything that makes Fred innocent imo.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You fucker, I trusted you and Fint from day one.
I'm sorry but you are accusing people who want to vote for Fred while he should be the prime target. And now people are changing votes to Quetz in the final hour. If he turns out to be a C, piotrr and ALC are certainly Gs. You are in less of a spotlight because you've been after Quetz from the beginning.

But when people change votes because "let's make this interesting" that smells so bad in my book.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: if anything that makes Fred innocent imo.
how? :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fr3sh and PI defending their master like no tomorrow. :touched:
I'm not defending anyone. I said one of you two is a G. The other is a C. I have no clue which is which. Hence my vote for Fred. From the analysis Radekas just did... I don't see any other option right now.

Make a good argument for Quetz being the G and you the C? I'll listen.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Fuck if it's my ass or his it's his that's going man, I'm gonna live fuck that. But going for Matt now is not a bright idea, Fred should be the goddamn priority, lets get fucking Ford to shoot Matt, fuck I won't hold you back, but Fred's gotta die. That's all I ask.

Or we can get Ford to shoot Fred and we lynch Matt, you down with that?
As long as Matt is gone, hell Ford can shot me if he wants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)