Mafia: Vikings in Distress (45 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm not going to get enough votes for j0ker. In that case, Soren

He's not interested in the game, and is just showing up to make his minimum posts, while pointing uninformed fingers about. If he's not a G being asked to make the minimum by his teammates to avoid getting auto-lynched, then... well he is. A C who doesn't want to play anymore won't be arsed to even make the post minimum.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Kill me instead Kate. You guys are wasting your time splitting votes between me and Quatz(who in my calculations is a C, for the moment) that will give you nothing to go by tomorrow.

Think about it, you might be recruited soon, since you were one of those investigated. So killing me is definitely a much better option, then start voting for someone else, preferably from that list I made. You guys are being very predictable and your just playing into the G's hands.

Your going to ask me, why don't I defend myself and try not to get lynched. The answer to that is, if I don't get lynched I'll be whacked.

You think I'm bullshitting right, lets mix it up a bit. Your the vigilante, kill me. Get people to start voting for someone else.
Whose side are you supposed to be on right now? You're asking to be killed and risk us losing three players in one day? Again?!

I'd rather you get lynched but I still don't think you're a G. Last game you were a lot more subdued and didn't come up with those long posts like today.

I'm gonna hold off on my vote for a little bit and see what happens. Soren is the one I think is acting the most different from the previous game thus I'm ok with Ford P investigating him.

Anyone who tries to lead what I investigate is by default suspicious.
:sergio:

You'd make a great commie leader.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Haven't read that many pages, but Lion and Fr3sh
Yo! Was up early, posted a fuck ton, read up what I missed. I was outside for a fatty, now I'm back.

@Quetzalcoatl someone made a fake account of you and pm'ed me. With the names of Salvo, me, You (the sender), lion

and the fucker edited what I replied, this a slimey fuck, the fake accounts have got to stop. @mods

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
and the fucker edited what I replied, this a slimey fuck, the fake accounts have got to stop. @mods
If that's true it would be a very desperate attempt to save Fred, I'm guessing :p. But it did cross my mind. You should post a screenshot of your real answer to that guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)