Mafia: Vikings in Distress (57 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Your posting is really low key. You say this or that person is suspicious, without really making a commitment. It seems from what others say, this is your style when playing as a G. Or so Fred says.

It's total shit that we don't have more to go on already. I'm not asking you to be lynched, or even investigated, just that you're one of the players I'm interested in keeping an eye on. I'm praying that the investigation finally gives us something useful tonight.
I don't know how Fred could discern that. Anyway, this game at least, it seems like we don't have much more to go by but hunches. It has been cagey to say the least.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't know how Fred could discern that. Anyway, this game at least, it seems like we don't have much more to go by but hunches. It has been cagey to say the least.
It's very confusing for sure. I'm pretty much suspicious of everyone right now. Even Kate. She's jailed tonight so does not have to show she still has her ability. There is that low chance she was recruited last night and now has the confidence of the D.

The only two beyond suspicion are Ford and Voller.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
??

- - - Updated - - -

It's very confusing for sure. I'm pretty much suspicious of everyone right now. Even Kate. She's jailed tonight so does not have to show she still has her ability. There is that low chance she was recruited last night and now has the confidence of the D.

The only two beyond suspicion are Ford and Voller.
I am also afraid of this scenario. But I really think all we can do right now is take risks and hope for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and btw. ILFJ has be awfully quiet today.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I don't have much choice do i? Blame the BG not me. The CC doesn't really have a reason to exist anymore, I'll give you all full disclosure.
It's not about the CC.

You told us that BG is afk and that you'll investigate Soren. Now think about such situation that Soren is the BG. He'll contact you and you'll have to change your investigation target = the Gs will know Soren is the BG and game over. :sergio:

Change your mind about the investigation and make your choice after the BG will contact you.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
It's not about the CC.

You told us that BG is afk and that you'll investigate Soren. Now think about such situation that Soren is the BG. He'll contact you and you'll have to change your investigation target = the Gs will know Soren is the BG and game over. :sergio:

Change your mind about the investigation and make your choice after the BG will contact you.
Look, you could be the BG for all anyone knows. Fred could be the BG we don't know but we know that the BG will protect the D. You seem to have decided it's soren. I think soren is a G and I'm not going to change that for anyone.

I am going to be out of contact in about 10 mins until at least 10pm GMT.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I will and I'm going to kill Lion.
You are an idiot for revealing yourself to Kate. No other way to put it, I'm sorry.

This game is a fuckin wreck, the C's stand no chance when the special roles play it this badly. Its day 3 and we already know who all the special roles are.

You help me narrow it down though.

1: Søren Krarup
2: PostIronic
3: Fred
4: j0ker
5: Fr3sh
6: Pitbull
7. Lion
8. Kyle
9: ALC
10: Salvo
11: Piotrr

Drastic times call for drastic measures, if I don't get lynched today, I am going to get whacked. You are useless to the cause because sooner or later you are going to be whacked, now that they know your a G. Add the two together, and I think it will be useful if you gun blaze me now.

You'll have 10 more names left on the list above. It will be a long shot, but you guys have a small chance.

So, before you get jailed gun blaze me. It will narrow it down for you, and you can then go on and lynch someone else. I wouldn't go after Quatz personally. Lion is a good option, but IMO Salvo, ALC and Kyle are also good options.
you piece of crap. Stop trying to hide your true nature. How many gamrs have u manipulated people? U literally pull the same shit everygame, and u wonder why poeple are suspicious of you?

Fred has to be the most obvious g

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Look, you could be the BG for all anyone knows. Fred could be the BG we don't know but we know that the BG will protect the D. You seem to have decided it's soren. I think soren is a G and I'm not going to change that for anyone.

I am going to be out of contact in about 10 mins until at least 10pm GMT.
:sergio:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
As I said before,

if you're going to vote tonigh, vote for either me or Quatz

one of us has to go tonight, if you vote for quatz and he turns to be a C, I will autolynch tomorrow, if you vote me then please do not mistake and not lynch Quatz tomorrow.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
This will be an interesting evening for sure.

Are you using your guns blazing today Ford?

- - - Updated - - -

- Choice of investigation
- Revealing the investigation
- Revealing that the BG hasn't contacted him (now Kate's in jail we could be screwed)
- Going away from lynching Fred.
I see your point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)