Mafia: Vikings in Distress (4 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I've sent my investigation target - soren. I'm off to London now. I maybe able to get online before voting ends. I'd rather we didn't kill Fred but I can't dictate the voting.

Kate is getting jailed, I'll be protected by the BG.

See you later.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I've sent my investigation target - soren. I'm off to London now. I maybe able to get online before voting ends. I'd rather we didn't kill Fred but I can't dictate the voting.

Kate is getting jailed, I'll be protected by the BG.

See you later.
Wait. Before I head to work, and you leave. Who do you suggest?

I don't think Fred is a for-sure G, though I'm suspicious of his declaration that he thought Preet was playing. I'd say in my mind it's 50-50 as to whether he's C or G.

Salvo and Soren, and one of Joker or Quetz, are my suspects. Since you're investigating Soren, no sense lynching him. Who else? Make a suggestion before you take off.

Damn. Pacific time zone sucks for playing. Right during work hours.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
He may not trust you although I don't see any big reason not to do right now. Hopefully the Gs won't get lucky with their whack.
He has to. I've given you Kate and Voeller after the deadline I will give you soren's role. I'm telling you ahead of time to prove I'm not the CC.

if the BG doesn't protect me then the Cs don't deserve to win. I'd still like to know who the BG is so I don't investigate them and reveal it to the CC but I understand why they'd want to keep is secret.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. Before I head to work, and you leave. Who do you suggest?

I don't think Fred is a for-sure G, though I'm suspicious of his declaration that he thought Preet was playing. I'd say in my mind it's 50-50 as to whether he's C or G.

Salvo and Soren, and one of Joker or Quetz, are my suspects. Since you're investigating Soren, no sense lynching him. Who else? Make a suggestion before you take off.

Damn. Pacific time zone sucks for playing. Right during work hours.
If he wernt being lynched I'd be investigating Fred and lynching soren.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
May I ask why you think I am a suspect?
Your posting is really low key. You say this or that person is suspicious, without really making a commitment. It seems from what others say, this is your style when playing as a G. Or so Fred says.

It's total shit that we don't have more to go on already. I'm not asking you to be lynched, or even investigated, just that you're one of the players I'm interested in keeping an eye on. I'm praying that the investigation finally gives us something useful tonight.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What reason would the BG have for not contacting Ford Prefect? It seems almost impossible that Prefect is just a G masquerading off the info gained through the crooked cop...the real D would have to have been absent for two days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)