Mafia: Vikings in Distress (5 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Kate and I spoke about Soren in the same breath as Fint and Voeller...
The others would be Quetz and Joker. I think Quetz's sheer frustration with the game so far, likely excludes him from being a G, which would make Joker a G, but that could just be a tactic. One of them is for sure a G in my eyes.
@Quetzalcoatl

What do you think? Neither one of you can prove they aren't a G, but do you think this is a fair conclusion that one of you two is a G? Ford could investigate and get a confirmation on one of you two?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't know man. I don't have much to go on. My suspect list is Lion, Soren, Fred (of course), and to lesser extent you... Joker and Quetz have something weird going on and I think it's safe to assume one of those two is a G.
Make that Quetz vs. joker, Salvo and pitbull.

I think pitbull may just be retarded though.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I just want to point out, I won't be taking suggestions from the floor for investigations so the Gs can stop trying to mislead and the cs can stop too. We'll work through it as stuff is revealed.

Still not heard from the BG, it would be great to get your perspective on this stuff.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The others would be Quetz and Joker. I think Quetz's sheer frustration with the game so far, likely excludes him from being a G, which would make Joker a G, but that could just be a tactic. One of them is for sure a G in my eyes.
@Quetzalcoatl

What do you think? No one can prove they aren't a G, but do you think this is a fair conclusion that one of you two is a G? Ford could investigate and get a confirmation on one of you two?
Heh, I've only said it a hundred times. joker has irrationally stuck me, and bascially only me, whole game without once altering his views no matter what events have unfolded.

Also, I don't think we should let the PM thing with Fred and Preet go. See my last post on this page.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Soren is really waaaayyyy too quiet when compared to the previous game. It's like he never posts at all. I would surely go for him if not for the Preetgate.
You really do believe that after all the PM gates of the last game, that I would send a PM to Preet of all people, send a PM to the person who was hell bent on getting me lynched last game and not expect that it might back fire. You really think I am that stupid? Then don't you think its a better idea for @Kate as the vigilante to kill me, while you guys vote for someone else instead?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You really do believe that after all the PM gates of the last game, that I would send a PM to Preet of all people, send a PM to the person who was hell bent on getting me lynched last game and not expect that it might back fire. You really think I am that stupid? Then don't you think its a better idea for @Kate as the vigilante to kill me, while you guys vote for someone else instead?
It's not a matter of believing. It's a matter of not ignoring something so huge. If Preet indeed forged this shit she should be banned from even playing this game again and I will personally never play if she will be in. That's a promise.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm not explaining anything. I don't have a history with Preet she has a history with me. She goes after me in every game, and she's the one that tried to go after me even when she isn't playing. Believe me i don't think she's significant enough to matter whether she played or not.

Anyway, what do you think about Kate killing me?

I mean if I turn out to be a C, don't you think peoples votes are better served somewhere else other than a manufactured pm?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Heh, I've only said it a hundred times. joker has irrationally stuck me, and bascially only me, whole game without once altering his views no matter what events have unfolded.

Also, I don't think we should let the PM thing with Fred and Preet go. See my last post on this page.
I had my suspicions too, as you well know. But it just didn't hold up when looked at more closely. I don't know why Joker won't let this go. Do you two have some bad blood from previous games or something?

I really have trouble believing Fred would do that. It would be the height of incompetency. But wtf. That takes some mad photoshop skills to fake. We really should make it so none but those playing can post in the game thread. It's really irritating that people who chose not to play are messing around with the game like that.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
@Quetzalcoatl

What do you think? Neither one of you can prove they aren't a G, but do you think this is a fair conclusion that one of you two is a G? Ford could investigate and get a confirmation on one of you two?
Yes please make it j0ker vs Quetz, if quetz turns out to be a C, you can lynch me tomorrow, hell I will autolynch by not voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I just want to point out, I won't be taking suggestions from the floor for investigations so the Gs can stop trying to mislead and the cs can stop too. We'll work through it as stuff is revealed.

Still not heard from the BG, it would be great to get your perspective on this stuff.
That's probably a good idea. I still think the decision to reveal your roles was quite poor, but at least you and Kate seem to be playing smart now. :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's not a matter of believing. It's a matter of not ignoring something so huge. If Preet indeed forged this shit she should be banned from even playing this game again and I will personally never play if she will be in. That's a promise.
Well then keep that promise.

I personally don't blame her for doing it, she was never able to get me in a game, she had to do it this way. But you obviously don't know me well, if you think I'd ever PM someone like that.

@Salvo @ALC @Piotr

these are people that know very well I don't do that, these are people who have been G's with me, and know how careful I am about every single move. Some of them might pretend not to know that now, but they know very well that I wouldn't pm someone from outside the G team if I were a G. I'm not Tomice or Fint FFS :sergio:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I agree. I would never believe Fred would do that.

The weird part is him not knowing that Preet wasn't even part of the game. He's supposed to be one of the best players, very detailed and analytical, yet:
Wtf:lol: that is so photoshopped.

Why are you doing this. Why the fuck would I pm you randomly, that is not my style at all, the fact you would pull of such a stunt makes me really suspect you.

- - - Updated - - -

@Preet show us the whole screen, stop bullshiting
Wait, Preet is not even playing? :shifty:

Ok now I get it, she wants to settle old scores, meh really Preet? :D
The way she was talking about people believing her, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought she was playing:D
Then shortly after... Look at the extent of his thoroughness.

So heres a few thoughts:

What do we know:

We now believe(at least for the timebeing) that :

1. Kate - Vigilante
2. ILFJ - Probably the lawyer
3. Voeller - Investigated yesterday - civilian

This leaves us with:

1: Radekas
2: Søren Krarup
3: Ford Prefect
4: Quetzalcoatl
5: PostIronic
6: Fred
7: j0ker
8: Fr3sh
9: Pitbull
10. Lion
11. Kyle
12: ALC
13: Salvo
14: Piotrr

Now lets make some hypothesis:

If you look at past games, the only G who is usually one of the most active posters is Alen, nobody else plays like that. When I'm a G, I never intentionally reduce my posting for the sake of reducing my posting, but everything I say is measured, and because of that I'm careful before I say anything, as a result my posts are less than when I'm a C, I'm pretty sure that is similar for many people. So for the sake of argument, I am going to assume that the top 3 posters are more likely to be C's:

1. Quatz
2. Radekas
3. ILFJ

These people in my thinking are off the hook for the time being.

This leaves us with:

1: Søren Krarup
2: Ford Prefect
3: PostIronic
4: Fred
5: j0ker
6: Fr3sh
7: Pitbull
8. Lion
9. Kyle
10: ALC
11: Salvo
12: Piotrr

Bookmark these 12 names, if 4 of them at least do not turn out to be G's, then I'm shit at this game, and I never learned a thing. I mean personally I know I'm a C, but for analysis sake, we have no reason yet to believe that I'm not, which is why I'm keeping my name amongst those 12, however in my mind they are 11 names, 4 of them are G's :D

Also, lets think about the whackings. Whacking X and then Hoori what does that tell us:

Whoever played the last game, would want to whack X, he was brilliant and he got everyone rallied around him to vote for whomever he wanted, obviously whoever made the decision took the last game into a lot of consideration.

Hoori: Now this is an interesting one, obviously Hoori is one of the better players in this game, she is a mini Alen in this game, devious, cunning and calculating, but theres one catch. Some of the newer players wouldn't know her that well, and I doubt she showed enough in 2 days to warrant her whacking. So, we know that whoever wanted to whack Hoori was probably someone whose played this game with us in the past 3-4 years, out of the 12 names mentioned above who does that apply to?

Kyle, Salvo, ALC and Ford spring to mind. For the sake of objectivity, you can add my name there too.

I've played alongside Salvo and ALC many times as a G, and not to blow my own trumpet, but I believe those two would have preferred whacking me :D that leaves us with Kyle and Ford.

I'm open to lynching either one of those two today. Whose with me?

Note: The 12 names mentioned above are still the main suspects, but obviously I wanted a way to try and narrow it down even more for the purpose of todays lynching only, but all 12 names should not be off the hook at all IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

He either saved himself yesterday or the lawyer saved him, either way, whats the point of lynching him if he can potentially be saved again. Please read my post in the previous page and give me your thoughts.

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,615
    Völler - Fred
    Radekas - Fred
    Fr3sh - Fred
    Kate - Fred
    Salvo - Fred
    Lion - Fred
    Kyle - Fred

Soren - Ford

Pitbull - Quetzalcoatl
    j0ker - Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl - j0ker
    Ford - j0ker

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Well then keep that promise.

I personally don't blame her for doing it, she was never able to get me in a game, she had to do it this way. But you obviously don't know me well, if you think I'd ever PM someone like that.

@Salvo @ALC @Piotr

these are people that know very well I don't do that, these are people who have been G's with me, and know how careful I am about every single move. Some of them might pretend not to know that now, but they know very well that I wouldn't pm someone from outside the G team if I were a G. I'm not Tomice or Fint FFS :sergio:
    If this will make you feel better i think Preet's PM is photoshopped. I can't see you revealing your role and writing 'your beloved' :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I agree. I would never believe Fred would do that.

The weird part is him not knowing that Preet wasn't even part of the game. He's supposed to be one of the best players, very detailed and analytical, yet:

Then shortly after... Look at the extent of his thoroughness.
    Something doesn't add up there. I can't believe Fred would not know that Preet wasn't playing. She'd hardly posted in the thread at all, and from reading over the last game, Preet is not a quiet player. Fred is too thorough to have missed that. The screenshot is fake if you ask me, but Fred is super suspicious for suggesting he did not know Preet wasn't playing. Even if the screenshot is fake, there's a very good chance he's a G.

Anyways, I'm off to work for a few hours. I'll be back half hour or an hour before deadline to catch up on the thread and make my vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)