Mafia: Vikings in Distress (67 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
So, we're going to wait until tomorrow then, by putting you in jail? And hopefully Ford turns up a G in his investigation tonight? That's the plan?

Our options are so limited.

Ford. Can you post a screenshot of Ocelot answering your investigation of Voller? As that would prove Kate has not been recruited yet... wouldn't it?
Not the only one. Otherwise, we can jail a random to prove the jailer's role, I make a shot and die tomorrow, and BG protects Ford and we start again tomorrow. It won't prove jailer isn't recruited, but could prove who they are.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So, we're going to wait until tomorrow then, by putting you in jail? And hopefully Ford turns up a G in his investigation tonight? That's the plan?

Ford. Can you post a screenshot of Ocelot answering your investigation of Voller? As that would prove Kate has not been recruited yet... wouldn't it?
Too many ifs. Odds are he won't get a G. And now that the Gs know the plan, they'll avoid it by trying to recruit her tonight, with ILFJ being the alternative.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
FRED

guy has lasted way to long for my liking conseinrg his slimy ways.

if he wasnt a G before, surley he would have been recruited

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

Isn't that against the rules/breaking the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't know how many of you read my post this morning, but I'm out in London tonight.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
lion.

It would be nice to hear what Fred has to say.

For you nay sayers, the reason were in this situation is because we lost 6cs in two days. We can either try to work it through or keep going how were going. Kate and I only disclosed our roles in response to you lot fucking around.
You are an idiot for revealing yourself to Kate. No other way to put it, I'm sorry.

This game is a fuckin wreck, the C's stand no chance when the special roles play it this badly. Its day 3 and we already know who all the special roles are.

You help me narrow it down though.

1: Søren Krarup
2: PostIronic
3: Fred
4: j0ker
5: Fr3sh
6: Pitbull
7. Lion
8. Kyle
9: ALC
10: Salvo
11: Piotrr

Drastic times call for drastic measures, if I don't get lynched today, I am going to get whacked. You are useless to the cause because sooner or later you are going to be whacked, now that they know your a G. Add the two together, and I think it will be useful if you gun blaze me now.

You'll have 10 more names left on the list above. It will be a long shot, but you guys have a small chance.

So, before you get jailed gun blaze me. It will narrow it down for you, and you can then go on and lynch someone else. I wouldn't go after Quatz personally. Lion is a good option, but IMO Salvo, ALC and Kyle are also good options.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I would imagine I still get my shot, as I wouldn't be recruited until after, but I made my shot during.

- - - Updated - - -

Fred
Kill me instead Kate. You guys are wasting your time splitting votes between me and Quatz(who in my calculations is a C, for the moment) that will give you nothing to go by tomorrow.

Think about it, you might be recruited soon, since you were one of those investigated. So killing me is definitely a much better option, then start voting for someone else, preferably from that list I made. You guys are being very predictable and your just playing into the G's hands.

Your going to ask me, why don't I defend myself and try not to get lynched. The answer to that is, if I don't get lynched I'll be whacked.

You think I'm bullshitting right, lets mix it up a bit. Your the vigilante, kill me. Get people to start voting for someone else.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
May well be, it was the first round we had the vigilante, figured it.made sense to risk using the role as an extension of the detectives abilities as opposed to an enemy of the cs. Shame we had to go public, shame a bunch of trolls.are playing.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Fred

Are Salvo and Soren usually better players than this? Soren is super quiet, and Salvo just seems to putter around saying he's suspicious of random people...?
Soren was definitely a better player last time around, this time he's pretending like he can't be arsed.

This is also typical Salvo when he's a G, throws around random comments that mean nothing and gets on his way.
@Ford Prefect @Kate

The sooner you guys kill me, the sooner all these fools will start thinking and targetting a G for a change. Lets do this, I'm not bluffing, I'm asking you guys to kill me off as soon as you can.

- - - Updated - - -

May well be, it was the first round we had the vigilante, figured it.made sense to risk using the role as an extension of the detectives abilities as opposed to an enemy of the cs. Shame we had to go public, shame a bunch of trolls.are playing.
People like Fr3sh, Lion and Soren could be trolls, they might also be G's. If any one of those turns out to be a C, they are the worst players that have graced a Mafia game.

We could turn the table around them, if you kill me, will answer a lot of questions, and will get people to take my list seriously.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ford what Salvo or Soren for investigation. They both seem to be playing rather unskilled games? Which isn't like them, unless they're trying to avoid drawing suspicion?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Soren is really waaaayyyy too quiet when compared to the previous game. It's like he never posts at all. I would surely go for him if not for the Preetgate.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Lastly, that PM thing... I didn't believe it for one minute. It didn't seem like Fred, and Preet is an attention seeker. The screenshot is very interesting though. She must be really good at photoshop, idk. But I cannot believe Fred for one minute when he says that he didn't know she wasn't playing. He is very thorough as you all know, and she is a player that stands out, as well as them having history together, so he would surely notice if she wasn't playing. Simply, Fred must go today. @Fred I'm giving you a chance to explain here.
@Fred

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)