Mafia: Vikings in Distress (41 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
This. Why would Ford come out of his little closet at a time like this? Now recruitment of Kate is a coin flip. If they didn't recruit her yesterday and get lucky with the 33% chance, they surely will today.

On that note, what if they did recruit yesterday, and got Kate? Does that mean Voller is a G? I think this scenario is unlikely, but it has to be kept in the back of mind, as we see how things play out today.
It's a moot point. They had three great recruitment targets before now they have two because Kate has nothing to lose.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
lion.

It would be nice to hear what Fred has to say.

For you nay sayers, the reason were in this situation is because we lost 6cs in two days. We can either try to work it through or keep going how were going. Kate and I only disclosed our roles in response to you lot $#@!ing around.
You're blaming everyone else? You're the detective and you contacted the V, which you certainly didn't need to do. And then Kate told everyone she is in contact with the detective which was also unnecessary as they asked her to whack someone to prove it anyways. And you certainly didn't need to expose your own role today. Now the Gs have the ability to recruit Kate with a very high likelihood. And if that happens, the game is likely over... G's win. And all because people unnecessarily tossed their roles into the open.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone be recruited while in jail?
Yes.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's a moot point. They had three great recruitment targets before now they have two because Kate has nothing to lose.
It's not a moot point. Losing Kate's V power to recruitment, and having the D exposed to whacking would be a total disaster. There is no way that you should have contacted her until you had a confirmed G target. Terrible game play. If the C's lose, it's on you.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let me ask:

If the Gs were to recruit Kate today, would she switch over at the deadline? Would she get to use her shot, then become a G? Or would she lose her shot?

- - - Updated - - -

We'll know if she shoots today.
I think her shot would count, and then she would be recruited. So we wouldn't know from her usage of a shot.

It sounds like they are going to jail her today, so we won't know anything with regards to her status, for two days.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Let me ask:

If the Gs were to recruit Kate today, would she switch over at the deadline? Would she get to use her shot, then become a G? Or would she lose her shot?

- - - Updated - - -

We'll know if she shoots today.
I would imagine I still get my shot, as I wouldn't be recruited until after, but I made my shot during.

- - - Updated - - -

Fred

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
It's not a moot point. Losing Kate's V power to recruitment, and having the D exposed to whacking would be a total disaster. There is no way that you should have contacted her until you had a confirmed G target. Terrible game play. If the C's lose, it's on you.
I'm not exposed, we have the jailer and the BG. It's why I'm out. If Kate is recruited we'll know pretty quickly because she want kill and I can blaze her instantly or we can lynch her. It would be a mistake recruiting her.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I would imagine I still get my shot, as I wouldn't be recruited until after, but I made my shot during.

- - - Updated - - -

Fred
So, we're going to wait until tomorrow then, by putting you in jail? And hopefully Ford turns up a G in his investigation tonight? That's the plan?

Our options are so limited.

Ford. Can you post a screenshot of Ocelot answering your investigation of Voller? As that would prove Kate has not been recruited yet... wouldn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)