Mafia: Vikings in Distress (60 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I could see the first two but why Salvo? He seems a confused normal C he's suss of everything and everyone
This
There are three players who have done nothing at all except type 'Quatz' in bold. pitbull, j0ker & Salvo

I don't mind being voted, but these players are just being repetitive, writing it over and over with no explanation.

Salvo keeps saying I'm "suss" and acting differently, which is dumb. Acting differently doesn't mean shit, if what you're comparing it to are games when I've been both G and C.

pitbull wanted to vote for me since day one before any activity begun, missed a day yesterday, came back and still wants to vote me, for no other reason than I was close to being lynched yesterday.

j0ker, if you guys saw, after the lynching yesterday, I had a full argument with him, calling him out, asking him to explain his vendetta against me, and he kept going in circles to avoid answering, and eventually gave in. Yet he is SURE that I am a G. What is he so sure about that the rest of you aren't?

Lastly, that PM thing... I didn't believe it for one minute. It didn't seem like Fred, and Preet is an attention seeker. The screenshot is very interesting though. She must be really good at photoshop, idk. But I cannot believe Fred for one minute when he says that he didn't know she wasn't playing. He is very thorough as you all know, and she is a player that stands out, as well as them having history together, so he would surely notice if she wasn't playing. Simply, Fred must go today. @Fred I'm giving you a chance to explain here.

I'm pretty safe with @Völler and @Kate being C, for now, so I'm calling on you to read this and kinda side with me, if what I wrote makes sense to you. It makes no sense that a player that has been as active and open as I have been, would be a G. It should be the opposite.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I'm getting jailed later, BG needs to protect Kate. You guys need to find someone for Kate to kill. If Kate doesn't kill tonight she's been recruited, if she does then she's safe and nothing to the Gs :tup:
But then you can't use your power. BG should protect you, and jail me so I can use my gun tomorrow if you get a G in your investigation.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
guns blazing based on hunch when You can investigate every night is fantastically poorly played detective role Ford, don't do it, find a G first.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But then you can't use your power. BG should protect you, and jail me so I can use my gun tomorrow if you get a G in your investigation.
Thats a logical plan but the issue is its almost too late for that. even if you hold your kill there is a high probability two Cs die tonight and no gs so yes you and jasper will survive another day but the game will be pretty much over by then...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If Ford really is a D he had just made the recruitment of ILFJ or Kate a 50% chance. If the Gs didn't recruit already they will do it now and we either lose our V shot or they get the Lawyer.

Nothing makes sense here anymore.
This. Why would Ford come out of his little closet at a time like this? Now recruitment of Kate is a coin flip. If they didn't recruit her yesterday and get lucky with the 33% chance, they surely will today.

On that note, what if they did recruit yesterday, and got Kate? Does that mean Voller is a G? I think this scenario is unlikely, but it has to be kept in the back of mind, as we see how things play out today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)