Mafia: Vikings in Distress (47 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If Ford really is a D he had just made the recruitment of ILFJ or Kate a 50% chance. If the Gs didn't recruit already they will do it now and we either lose our V shot or they get the Lawyer.

Nothing makes sense here anymore.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
piotrr talk to me baby. Now we have Völler, Kate, ILFJ and Ford Prefect who's identities are known, now if the G's haven't recruited yet....that's serious danger.
@Quetzalcoatl
What would you do here?
Fred has to go. But I wouldn't suggest to blaze him yet before I get an explanation for what I said in my post earlier. We could lynch him and save the blaze for someone like j0ker.

In fact, we could have a triple attack today. Lynch Fred, D gunblaze joker, V blast Salvo.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Hold your fuckin' horses with gun blazing people geez!

BG should protect Ford tonight, hopefully Ford will finally investigate a G, next day Kate gun blazes a G and gets one more shot to use. If she'll not do it then she was recruited.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You missed the point with Fr3sh. Ask Fr3sh himself. I wasn't targeting Fr3sh in particular, it was a tactic that could've applied to anyone. Fresh himself doesn't thnk I'm a G, so what does that tell you?
Don't think you safe! It's cause I got my eye on Fred and Völler is a confirmed C and potential future recruit that I haven't paid to much attention to you atm. And the whole Kate-Ford-ILFJ ordeal too is very heavy.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fred has to go. But I wouldn't suggest to blaze him yet before I get an explanation for what I said in my post earlier. We could lynch him and save the blaze for someone like j0ker.

In fact, we could have a triple attack today. Lynch Fred, D gunblaze joker, V blast Salvo.
As long as Fred dies I'm cool with anything :lol:

But that triple attack is serious damage....and that straight G talk yo. The casualties could be crazy heavy.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If Ford really is a D he had just made the recruitment of ILFJ or Kate a 50% chance. If the Gs didn't recruit already they will do it now and we either lose our V shot or they get the Lawyer.

Nothing makes sense here anymore.
great point. If the Gs havent recruited yet knowing Ford's role makes it much easier for them to pick someone like Fred or a "confirmed" C. All the likely candidates for recruitment just got a little more suspicious.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Hold your fuckin' horses with gun blazing people geez!

BG should protect Ford tonight, hopefully Ford will finally investigate a G, next day Kate gun blazes a G and gets one more shot to use. If she'll not do it then she was recruited.
I'm getting jailed later, BG needs to protect Kate. You guys need to find someone for Kate to kill. If Kate doesn't kill tonight she's been recruited, if she does then she's safe and nothing to the Gs :tup:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
ILFJ was chosen to be lynched ahead of me because of the trouble he was causing. Me not being lynched in no way shows that I'm a G, what the hell?

You missed the point with Fr3sh. Ask Fr3sh himself. I wasn't targeting Fr3sh in particular, it was a tactic that could've applied to anyone. Fresh himself doesn't thnk I'm a G, so what does that tell you?
Well either that or a group of people saved You by swinging the sheep in ILFJ direction (pretty fucking retarded direction if You ask me). Your tactic was wonderfully carried out on You, why did You try to stop it? For a moment everyone seemed united.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I could see the first two but why Salvo? He seems a confused normal C he's suss of everything and everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)