Mafia: Vikings in Distress (44 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Say it in brief, because I had a lot of pages to skim through.
first day it was you being a prick and everyone shooting in the dark - well i shot at the one i didnt like.
later on it was your strange behaviour when fred and i voted soren and you really tried to put the spotlight on Fr3sh while trying to avoid manipulative vibe with bullshit excuses. then you get saved from almost everyone voting for you and end of day people try to whack the lawyer. :facepalm: too bad I missed the evening yesterday, would have made your life a wee bit harder.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
On that note, can the BG pm me so we can plan, don't let anyone else know who you are - I don't want to investigate you because of the CC.
So is guns blazing an option? Fred?

And now that we know who the D is, is there still a rush into killing Kate? What if the D gets recruited? :scared: holy fucking shits :lol: this game is fucked :lol2:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
first day it was you being a prick and everyone shooting in the dark - well i shot at the one i didnt like.
later on it was your strange behaviour when fred and i voted soren and you really tried to put the spotlight on Fr3sh while trying to avoid manipulative vibe with bullshit excuses. then you get saved from almost everyone voting for you and end of day people try to whack the lawyer. :facepalm: too bad I missed the evening yesterday, would have made you try harder.
ILFJ was chosen to be lynched ahead of me because of the trouble he was causing. Me not being lynched in no way shows that I'm a G, what the hell?

You missed the point with Fr3sh. Ask Fr3sh himself. I wasn't targeting Fr3sh in particular, it was a tactic that could've applied to anyone. Fresh himself doesn't thnk I'm a G, so what does that tell you?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
They shouldn't gun blaze until we're sure who's the G !
piotrr talk to me baby. Now we have Völler, Kate, ILFJ and Ford Prefect who's identities are known, now if the G's haven't recruited yet....that's serious danger.
@Quetzalcoatl
What would you do here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)