Mafia: Vikings in Distress (72 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fred needs to die tomorrow. For the simple reason he hasn't been whacked yet. I don't see anyone in the game that would to keep him alive this long. King Ale, X or me, maybe, but the two first are dead and I've been investigated. Maybe piotrr, but that's an enormous long shot. And yes, Fred, it's sad that you have an expiration date, but that's just how it goes.
@radekas - Why were you so desperate to get Adonis auto-lynched?
Fred needs to die. Simple as that.
You are going to die today.
Today you will die.
Today will be your last day alive, Fred.
Prepare your last words, Fred.
:donedeal:

I'm gonna keep posting the 12 names until I die:

1: Søren Krarup
2: Ford Prefect
3: PostIronic
4: Fred
5: j0ker
6: Fr3sh
7: Pitbull
8. Lion
9. Kyle
10: ALC
11: Salvo
12: Piotrr
Ya, if you were a G, you'd whack Fr3sh and Bezzy.
Man you are clutching on straws man, and you ain't saying shit and it's your time. And I love it how you try to discredit those who are trying to move things forwards, you try to keep us running in circles with your 12 names. For fuck sakes they'll be g's in there for sure, give us a shortlist with real reasoning, not some cheap shit like this. Thought you were better at this Fred, to be honest, you've been quite mediocre my little friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I almost forgot

Fred

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,446
    Völler - Fred
    Radekas - Fred
    Fr3sh - Fred

Soren - Ford

Pitbull - Quetzalcoatl
    j0ker - Quetzalcoatl
    Pitbull - Quetzalcoatl

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Sorry, I didn't see answer. Yesterday, Maddy didn't even know if he was a C or a G since he didn't have access to his PM. For that reason pushing for Maddy to get lynched was very stupid.
    Maddy didn't know. But at the same time other Gs would know that he also is a G and finding a way to contact him (email?) wouldn't be that hard. In which case they would do anything to keep saving him. And with so many Cs chances for Maddy being a G were pretty high. Unfortunetly I wasn't right.

I don't think Ocelot would save him anyway.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    There is a strong chance that Voller has been recruited IF the Gs tried to go with the Kate, ILFJ, Voller route and were extremly unlucky. Though I agree about Fred and so far I see no reason not to vote for him after that PM.

I also see no reason for Fred to send such pm though but stranger things happened in this game.

Therefore Fred. Guilty until proven innocent.
    The pm is not real. I dared @Preet to post the full screenshot, but I bet she wont. Now I really believe you are a c, so dont make this mistake.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    The pm is not real. I dared @Preet to post the full screenshot, but I bet she wont. Now I really believe you are a c, so dont make this mistake.
    I'm sorry but we can't just simply ignore that screenshot and act like it's surely a fake. There is no reason for us to believe you so far. Also Preet would have to be quite a bitch to just come here and ruin the game for the Cs like that when we are already in such a bad condition.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Maddy didn't know. But at the same time other Gs would know that he also is a G and finding a way to contact him (email?) wouldn't be that hard. In which case they would do anything to keep saving him. And with so many Cs chances for Maddy being a G were pretty high. Unfortunetly I wasn't right.

I don't think Ocelot would save him anyway.
    The G's wouldn't be able to contact him. Unless Søren was also a G.

Your "Maddy was likely a G because of the many C's" is also bs.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I'm sorry but we can't just simply ignore that screenshot and act like it's surely a fake. There is no reason for us to believe you so far. Also Preet would have to be quite a bitch to just come here and ruin the game for the Cs like that when we are already in such a bad condition.
    She is ruining the game, look at her behaviour last time, she has an agenda. Now you dont know me, so this might not resonate with you, but everybody whose played with me knows pming like that is just not my style. You guys are being sent on a wild goose chase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)