Mafia: Vikings in Distress (39 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ok, so if you think Quetz is a better bet than Fred who normally would have been whacked by now and who Preet, an Indian girl, posted a revealing PM of, then go ahead.
I agree that Fred is a good bet also, even brought up the not-whacking-Fred thing yesterday, it's just that Quetz is a really good one too. If it's between Fred and something retarded or less suspicious you got my vote. :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
There is a strong chance that Voller has been recruited IF the Gs tried to go with the Kate, ILFJ, Voller route and were extremly unlucky. Though I agree about Fred and so far I see no reason not to vote for him after that PM.

I also see no reason for Fred to send such pm though but stranger things happened in this game.

Therefore Fred. Guilty until proven innocent.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
There is a strong chance that Voller has been recruited IF the Gs tried to go with the Kate, ILFJ, Voller route and were extremly unlucky. Though I agree about Fred and so far I see no reason not to vote for him after that PM.

I also see no reason for Fred to send such pm though but stranger things happened in this game.

Therefore Fred. Guilty until proven innocent.
If you turn to be a G in the end :delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)