Mafia: Vikings in Distress (54 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
She killed a random player who she considered to be a G. What else can a V do?
Not tell everyone that the detective contacted her. First off, the D made a huge mistake in contacting a recruitable player this early in the game. And second, Kate could easily have said, I'm the V, I'll kill someone to prove it. She should have certainly kept quiet about knowing the identity of the D... Why did she have to let everyone know that she is talking to the D? Such a bad mistake to make.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Not tell everyone that the detective contacted her. First off, the D made a huge mistake in contacting a recruitable player this early in the game. And second, Kate could easily have said, I'm the V, I'll kill someone to prove it. She should have certainly kept quiet about knowing the identity of the D... Why did she have to let everyone know that she is talking to the D? Such a bad mistake to make.
She let it know because people were questioning her and her reason to reveal herself. I agree that she was kind of too fast to do that but on the other hand our cituation is critical and I'm guessing both Kate and the D decided to take the risk and contact themselves in order to coordinate any kind of strategy. We were so blind for 2 days and we already lost 6 players. I believe that the risk of Kate getting recruited is worth it in such situation. Because we seriously have nothing on anyone and we can't afford to keep guessing.

By telling us she knows the D she can now easly pass over the investigation info which will help the Cs much.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
She let it know because people were questioning her and her reason to reveal herself. I agree that she was kind of too fast to do that but on the other hand our cituation is critical and I'm guessing both Kate and the D decided to take the risk and contact themselves in order to coordinate any kind of strategy. We were so blind for 2 days and we already lost 6 players. I believe that the risk of Kate getting recruited is worth it in such situation. Because we seriously have nothing on anyone and we can't afford to keep guessing.

By telling us she knows the D she can now easly pass over the investigation info which will help the Cs much.
Only if she doesn't get recruited... If she gets recruited, the D gets whacked. And at this point, with the number of C's so low already... it would be an epic disaster.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Kate killed a C to prove she was the V... Also let the G's know that she has the identity of the D, and then asked for the identity of the BG... :delpiero:
:lol:

You guys really ought to learn to believe me FFS.
I wouldn't put it past you to photoshop that. But I also wouldn't put it past Fred to brag to a girl about how cool he is because he plays an imaginary online game.

i just dont trust you

i drunk
maaaaaan am
women can't be trusted.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I am meeting a friend in London tonight to go and see the Book of Mormon at 20.00 CET. I will try to be online but I can't use my phone in the theatre :tup:.

I will try and make the post count, don't want to be another statistic!

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I just dodged a bullet with my ban. Thank you A A Ron.

Good luck to the C's. A shame I'm out. You need me :D
@Preet get the fuck out the thread. Fucken dildo.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@Fred what? I don't agree with outsiders coming in, if you aren't playing stay out. But now that it's out, we need some explanation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)