Mafia: Vikings in Distress (58 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I assumed that at the start of the game, after that I said he was the lawyer, I love how you totally ignore the quotes. :)
That's my point. You used the word sure on him. And you used it on me. You were sure of things you were wrong about very early on, THEN you applied false logic to it after.

You strengthened your view that I was a G by claiming I was defending ILFJ, another G. Later you claimed I was defending a C, so I was opportunistic. By your logic, anybody who ever defends* another player is a G.

You had me as a sure G from the start, with no reason other than your feeling and nothing that unfolded would change it.

* I never defended ILFJ. Never said he wasn't a G, never said he was. I said the double account shit meant nothing. And did I not turn out correct?

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
What if they recruited you and told you to say this?

But okay, I belive you, who should be go after?
Well we have 3 confirmed Cs now and all of them can be a target for recruitment. I'm kind of afraid now :shifty:.

This is all assuming the D pming Kate is real and not someone manipulating her.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
That's my point. You used the word sure on him. And you used it on me. You were sure of things you were wrong about very early on, THEN you applied false logic to it after.

You strengthened your view that I was a G by claiming I was defending ILFJ, another G. Later you claimed I was defending a C, so I was opportunistic. By your logic, anybody who ever defends* another player is a G.

You had me as a sure G from the start, with no reason other than your feeling and nothing that unfolded would change it.

* I never defended ILFJ. Never said he wasn't a G, never said he was. I said the double account shit meant nothing. And did I not turn out correct?
Whatever you say dude, anyway you're dead.

If I am lynched or whacked, they will be after you anyway so it will be a 1 C and 1 G gone.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
How do you know you spoke to the real D?
This is the hard part - I don't. But I'm telling you what they told me. All I have to go on is that they knew who I was on night one, and investigated who I asked to have investigated.

- - - Updated - - -

If the BG is bold enough, get in touch with me.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This is the hard part - I don't. But I'm telling you what they told me. All I have to go on is that they knew who I was on night one, and investigated who I asked to have investigated.

- - - Updated - - -

They?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I was just reading the pages i missed and found this:
@Kate

Because they contacted me.
WTF NO!! :sergio:

I seriously hope the person that contacted you wasn't actually the D, It would actually completely be in our favor if you were being played by the G's because they know the D contacted you. If this is the case: DETECTIVE DO NOT PM KATE AND NEVER EVER REVEAL YOURSELF TO ANYONE BUT THE BG!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Kate if you want whats best for the C's you won't be asking this.

BG DO NOT CONTACT KATE, DO NOT PM HER OR REVEAL YOURSELF TO ANYONE AT ALL.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Whatever you say dude, anyway you're dead.

If I am lynched or whacked, they will be after you anyway so it will be a 1 C and 1 G gone.
So you're not gonna counter-argue why I'm a G?
You think that is a good idea?

I'm a bit confused about the many possible scenarios now, but can't you be recruited?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So you're not gonna counter-argue why I'm a G?

You think that is a good idea?

I'm a bit confused about the many possible scenarios now, but can't you be recruited?
Yes she can, and it would be a terrible idea for the BG to contact her. I am hoping that the one who contacted her was not the real D, if the real D is the one who contacted Kate, then we are in big trouble. We'd be in bigger trouble when the BG gets investigated and the CC snoops on the investigation, then there would be a 50% chance they can recruit Kate, and with what she knows we're fucked. IMO Kate is now a danger to the C's and as such, we should lynch her sooner or later. We can afford to keep her for the next couple of days, because the G's won't recruit yet, they will recruit once they find out who the BG or D is IMO.

Under absolutely no circumstance should the BG contact Kate, no circumstances at all. I hope the BG is smart enough to realize that.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yes she can, and it would be a terrible idea for the BG to contact her. I am hoping that the one who contacted her was not the real D, if the real D is the one who contacted Kate, then we are in big trouble. We'd be in bigger trouble when the BG gets investigated and the CC snoops on the investigation, then there would be a 50% chance they can recruit Kate, and with what she knows we're fucked. IMO Kate is now a danger to the C's and as such, we should lynch her sooner or later. We can afford to keep her for the next couple of days, because the G's won't recruit yet, they will recruit once they find out who the BG or D is IMO.

Under absolutely no circumstance should the BG contact Kate, no circumstances at all. I hope the BG is smart enough to realize that.
One more thing, if the D investigates the BG, the BG should then come public with his role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)