Mafia: Vikings in Distress (38 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This.

Exactly my point; had we lynched ilfj it would have given us a lot more answers, though I am now thinking its very possible ilfj is a c, matt opportunistically took the opportunity to defend him, noting that he was in danger of being lynched, so that when he turns out to be a C Matt gets off the hook. Matt is a devious little fuck, wouldn't put it past him to pull something like that off.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:lol: You cannot be serious. You know that would apply to anyone who "defends" anyone, right?

If he was a G, I protected a fellow G. If he was a C, then I used it as an opportunity to make myself look like a C.

Are you people seeing this?
@j0ker I asked you to explain this phenomenon to me TWICE. I'm asking again. How does this makes sense to you?
@Völler @Fr3sh @ALC @Kyle @Fred @Kate

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:lol: You cannot be serious. You know that would apply to anyone who "defends" anyone, right?

If he was a G, I protected a fellow G. If he was a C, then I used it as an opportunity to make myself look like a C.

@j0ker I asked you to explain this phenomenon to me TWICE. I'm asking again. How does this makes sense to you?
Someone is in panic :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

i dont know what you did last game but damn people have it out for you this time or perhaps they feel threatened by your new style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)