Mafia: Vikings in Distress (44 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I need some clarification here. Is the CC supposed to be given the information on the exact role of the investigated person or it's only the name of the person investigated? Because as far as I know, the narrator is only supposed to let them know the "name" of the person who was investigated by the D and nothing else.
Here's the rules section:

Crooked Cop: The crooked cop and changes to detective is official enough as they are, but here they are so you can edit it in (make sure the detective knows his extra power, and hopefully doesn't use it too lightly):

The crooked cop has the option up to 4 times during the entire game to pm the narrators that they want to snoop on who the detective is investigating and what their role turns out to be. This will then be sent back to the crooked cop before the next daytime. The crooked cop cannot find out who the detective actually is, only what the detective is doing.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What about Kate kills ILFJ? If we vote for ILFJ and he gets lynched and he is the lawyer he'll save himself, proving to be the lawyer and gets recruited. However if Kate kills him she proves herself (I trust you boo boo :kiss: ) and she'll dispose of a potential future threat.

Once that is done, we can focus on a potential G to lynch.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Exactly. So the G's are aware. So what they can do is recruit one of Kate or ILFJ and pose them as Team C players which is very dangerous imo. Kate is a threat all the time and she dispose of anyone, and ILFJ if recruited can save G's no problem. However on how things are playing out, Kate is being a lot more cooperative and willing to join the C cause as she has reach out to the C's and openly revealed her role (while knowing that she got investigated, so the G's know as well), while ILFJ probably exposed his role in hopes of getting recruited.

Everything is about the intentions imo, and I feel that ILFJ is gonna cause more damage then Kate, even though Kate has a dangerous role that can harm both C's and G's.
:lol: I'd be the last person the G's would recruit. I drag so much attention.

Also, If anything happens to me, the lawyer will save me from getting lynched and we don't wanna waste one of his powers, do we?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
What about Kate kills ILFJ? If we vote for ILFJ and he gets lynched and he is the lawyer he'll save himself, proving to be the lawyer and gets recruited. However if Kate kills him she proves herself (I trust you boo boo :kiss: ) and she'll dispose of a potential future threat.

Once that is done, we can focus on a potential G to lynch.
Lawyer can't save himself.

Also in his last post ILFJ claimed to "know" the jailer instead of being him :lol:.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
:lol: I'd be the last person the G's would recruit. I drag so much attention.

Also, If anything happens to me, the lawyer will save me from getting lynched and we don't wanna waste one of his powers, do we?
Why would the lawyer save you and why would you know him? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

unless @piotrr is the lawyer :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)