Mafia: Vikings in Distress (55 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Is it possible that Kate's claiming to be the V, knowing that the lawyer already revealed himself? Meaning that the BG can only protect one of them (the jailer already jailed ), so the real V would hesitate to reveal himself. So she can possibly get away with it for one day at least.
I just read Lion's posts and I really don't feel like continuing this game anymore :lol::lol:

So lets say all Kate, ILFJ and Lion are telling the truth. Gs will have 50% chance of recruiting ILFJ. Question is:

Do we really need ILFJ in the game?

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Its simple to check - the BG protects Kate, Kate kills someone and tells us at the end of voting who she has killed. If its right then we have a cert role if its wrong then either the real V kills kate or we lynch her tomorrow.
That is a way to prove Kate's role. Though we may very easly lose another C that way :sergio:.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I just read Lion's posts and I really don't feel like continuing this game anymore :lol::lol:

So lets say all Kate, ILFJ and Lion are telling the truth. Gs will have 50% chance of recruiting ILFJ. Question is:

Do we really need ILFJ in the game?
Like I said, if you really think I'll be recruited then why lynch me now? It'd be wiser to wait a few days.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
If Lion is the BG he has to protect himself. END OF. Kate must not have revealed her role but now that she has, we have to trust her. We don't need to ask her to prove it, it's all on the real V to tell us she's lying.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
is there a recent vote count?

And why are people freaking out over Lion? He's even more likely to troll than ILFJ...doesnt mean much. Does Lion even know what the BG is?

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,000
    Lion - Kate
    Fr3sh - Kate

Quetz - Fr3sh

Fred - Soren

ILFJ - Quetz
    PostIronic - Quetz
    Fint - Quetz
    j0ker - Quetz
    Soren - Quetz
    Salvo - Quetz
    Pitbull - Quetz

king Ale - Lion
    Kate - Lion
    Ford - Lion

ALC - ILFJ
    radekas - ILFJ
    Quetz - ILFJ
    PostIronic - ILFJ

Völler - Ford

Piotrr - Fred

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)