Mafia: Vikings in Distress (35 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I also think that Quetz is suspicious. I am wondering if we should follow his strategy of lynching a random player and just go for him :D.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He does seem to want to control proceedings with regards to who gets nominated for lynchings. Rather suspicious.
@Quetzalcoatl pass me your password so I can confirm your role. You getting serious heat man, only I can save. And you wanted to prosecute me :sergio:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
As long as we don't have (fairly) strong evidence against a member, I think we should try to get rid of players who (even if Cs) are harming Cs with either being clueless (thus not contributing at all) or being stupid (i.e., ILFJ :p).

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I wonder when will the V strike.
If people keep voting for me, it's going to be tonight and it's going to be random. Though I have a feeling the Gs know this, and so my prime suspicions are on Voeller, Fint, Lion. That was a fast bandwagon.

I'd like to hear Kate's explanation for saying that Maddy was active earlier when he is actually still banned...
I really thought he was set to be unbanned today. Aaron banned him at 29.07.2014, 19:32, so 24 hours later would have been yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)