Mafia: Vikings in Distress (31 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
You do realize that nobody understands your irony? If I didn't know better, I'd think you just labeled all your stupid posts "irony".
Don't worry, it's just a joke - like on Top Gear.

If you want an example of south park's use of ironic humour, actually can't believe i'm doing this - when Cartman rallies against the Jewish community they are using the exaggerated form to mock the beliefs and behaviors of communities within American society. They aren't saying they hate members of the Jewish community or that stereotypes of the Jewish community are accurate. Jeez. Dissecting comedy ruins it.

Also, define stupid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Also, define stupid.
Here:
If you want an example of south park's use of ironic humour, actually can't believe i'm doing this - when Cartman rallies against the Jewish community they are using the exaggerated form to mock the beliefs and behaviors of communities within American society. They aren't saying they hate members of the Jewish community or that stereotypes of the Jewish community are accurate. Jeez. Dissecting comedy ruins it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Immature $#@!s, i'll check back later.

Lion - if you're going to bitch about it being a $#@! game, get rid of the people making it a $#@! game.
Immaturity is good. Haven't you seen the prayer sequence from Tarkovsky's masterpiece Stalker?

"Let them be helpless like children, because weakness is a great thing, and strength is nothing."

- - - Updated - - -

Last night he said "I had to take care of something"

Tonight I believe he's burying the body
The narrator is a G! We're all doomed! Run for your lives! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)