Mafia: Vikings in Distress (40 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Its quite annoying that I have to waste time explaining something like this.

If I am acting differently (which I pointed out on my own) to when I was a C and when I was a G, how does it make me seem like a G?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Choosing between Fresh and Soren is the same thing right now, given the lack of info we have. Like I said, Im not against lynching Soren.

But why did Fred just appear and vote Soren out of nowhere, without explanation, then disappear, when Fresh was already voted for? Then he disappears...

And 2 minutes later, pitbull curiously follows him without explanation.

And of all a sudden Soren has two votes, Fresh has one.

Why not stick with the similar option in the first place instead of inexplicably voting in a way that would seem like an attempt to prevent momentum of a Fresh lynching?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Choosing between Fresh and Soren is the same thing right now, given the lack of info we have. Like I said, Im not against lynching Soren.

But why did Fred just appear and vote Soren out of nowhere, without explanation, then disappear, when Fresh was already voted for? Then he disappears...

And 2 minutes later, pitbull curiously follows him without explanation.

And of all a sudden Soren has two votes, Fresh has one.

Why not stick with the similar option in the first place instead of inexplicably voting in a way that would seem like an attempt to prevent momentum of a Fresh lynching?
Before Fr3sh two people already were voting for Soren then You swoop in telling everyone how You do not wanna decide who gets killed but how we should be united and despite Soren already having 2 votes (ok, they were not in the voting time, but both got confirmed later) You out of a blue with no reason go for Fr3sh and call your one vote a momentum lol. It's great that You want to be a leader, but less bullshit please. If You were sticking with Your plan for everyone to vote for one guy, why is Fr3sh with 0 votes a better option for you than Soren with 2? Get Your timeline right.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Before Fr3sh two people already were voting for Soren then You swoop in telling everyone how You do not wanna decide who gets killed but how we should be united and despite Soren already having 2 votes (ok, they were not in the voting time, but both got confirmed later) You out of a blue with no reason go for Fr3sh and call your one vote a momentum lol. It's great that You want to be a leader, but less bullshit please. If You were sticking with Your plan for everyone to vote for one guy, why is Fr3sh with 0 votes a better option for you than Soren with 2? Get Your timeline right.
I didnt see anyone vote for Soren before I voted Fresh, and if they did before the window opened then no wonder I missed it.

And the problem is not voting for Soren, but doing so without explanation and the immediate following by you. And nobody can question Fred because he disappears. So he's just not accountable for his vote which could end up being decisive.

Yes we should all vote as a group, but after discussing it. I wanted feedback from you all but no one was interested so I proceeded with my initial choice.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Adonis seems to be heading the autolynch direction anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw did ILFJ answer my question about the reason to reveal he's the lawyer?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm a little wary of this "follow the leader" vote as a group thing. Right off the start of the day too. It seems a convenient way for G's to suggest targets and then everyone to blindly follow along.

What if Quetz and Fred are both Gs, pretending to have a little spat so as to make it appear that they aren't working together?

Now, to be fair, I don't think that is very likely... but Quetz has been rather suspicious with his activities; his "defense" of ILFJ, which he has explained, but still doesn't leave him looking all that innocent; his quickness to nominate targets at the beginning of each day; this elevated seriousness to his game play (from what he said), which alone is not a cause for suspicion, but when combined with the two previous points... :shifty:

Right now, the only really suspect behaviour we have to base our decisions on, are ILFJ's idiocy from yesterday, and Quetz's odd behaviour. This doesn't necessarily mean they're Gs, but I'm not just going to blindly follow Quetz's group voting suggestion and nominees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)