Mafia: Vikings in Distress (42 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I cant really say anybody is suspicious enough so far. Im not opposed to voting out Soren, but I want some agreement from a bunch of us first. And soon. This shouldn't go on whole day to give the Gs a chance to plan among themselves and dilute the votes.

I say we should come to a decision within the next hour and a half. Until then, I'll stay with my original choice.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Where is the rest of the Danish Inquisition btw? Volly? Maddy?
I'm right here.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday taught us only one thing: ILiveForIdiocy is an imbecile and should be killed on the forth day if he lives that long.

Who should we go for today? I fucking dunno. j0ker seems a bit odd to me, but nothing special. Fr3sh is a liability so he wouldn't be a bad choice.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
ILFJ was never in real danger of being lynched yesterday so revealing that he's a lawyer was retarded (it sounds funny coming from me, i know). I dunno who should we go for now, kinda leaning towards Matt's idea.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Fred at least is trying to play the game and putting pressure on some players which I think is a good tactic. If it was up to me I'd say Soren is a good candidate, he contributes words and posts but not anything helpful or meaningful, we can not pick a sure G out yet, but we could at least try not to lose important ones (a strong player like Fred or possible lawyer like live4Jews), it's bad enough X is gone.

Fr3sh isn't that suspicious, but wouldn't be a bad pick too, I'd give Lion a chance to contribute the way only he can before lynching him and Fint is a blank page for me so far.

What about radekas? Lithuanians are known worldwide as criminals. :p
Ive been called a lot of things in my time, but a blank page????

Yes that's actually on the list.

At this point in time nobody really stands out for me.

ILFJ may well play the game like me, fast n loose. Saying things which will mark him out to be a G. But like me, I feel he may well just be misunderstood.

I'm more conscious of the quiet folk right now.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I guess I have to apologise to radekas, sorry man, didn't want to be rude
I don't know what is it about my profile that makes people think I'm Lithuanian :lol:. Swag posted something in Lithuanian to me at least 2 or 3 times. I used google translate to decipher it.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
If anyone wanted to query my absence yesterday they are welcome to look at my Facebook.

I really don't like how matt is being but jve never played with him only narrated with him so I'm not sure yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)