Mafia: Vikings in Distress (36 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So anyone who claims to be a lawyer is bulletproof now?

I'm not sure if ILFJ is a G but he's the only suspicious guy right now and we should at least discuss it seriously. He revealed himself as the "lawyer" when it absolutely made no sense at all. He wasn't even close to being in danger. Meanwhile you decide to ignore it like nothing happened and focus on random player.

You are on my G radar.
If there were another lawyer, that shit will turn up very soon. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but soon. I just don't see the point of going after ILFJ now, he could turn out to be a G, but I'm pretty sure he will be found out within the next few days if he was lying about being the lawyer.

Another viewpoint would be, lets lynch him and get that out of the way, but imo that should have happened yesterday, now we've lynched 3 C's.

- - - Updated - - -

So the Vigilante decided not to kill anyone? Respect.
He shouldn't start killing until he has a strong suspicion that someone is a G.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Well, I'm assuming we're playing with good players here. Then the BG would protect him.
The only ones who'll be protected here are the Gs

1st scenario: Gs made ILJ claim that he is the lawyer to make the real lawyer reveal himself so they can recruit him

2nd scenario: ILJ is the real lawyer and wants to be recruited. The lawyer is way more useful to the Gs than to the Cs and he can save them in a vital moment. To us he is of no use because we lynch the ones we want anyway. We are more than the Gs so we decide who gets lynched. That's why my idea is to sacrifice ILFJ if we don't have a better choice tomorrow. Even if he doesn't turn to be the lawyer, we don't lose much. It will be disastrous if the Gs recruit him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

1st scenario: Gs made ILJ claim that he is the lawyer to make the real lawyer reveal himself so they can recruit him

2nd scenario: ILJ is the real lawyer and wants to be recruited. The lawyer is way more useful to the Gs than to the Cs and he can save them in a vital moment. To us he is of no use because we lynch the ones we want anyway. We are more than the Gs so we decide who gets lynched. That's why my idea is to sacrifice ILFJ if we don't have a better choice tomorrow. Even if he doesn't turn to be the lawyer, we don't lose much. It will be disastrous if the Gs recruit him.
The first scenario is extremely far fetched, hold your horses will you?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

The only way we can benefit from the lawyer is when he's cooperating with the D. There's no way the D will reveal himself to the ILFJ now, so the lawyer is useless for us atm. :agree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The only way we can benefit from the lawyer is when he's cooperating with the D. There's no way the D will reveal himself to the ILFJ now, so the lawyer is useless for us atm. :agree:
If ILFJ is the lawyer, we know for sure that he won't be recruited for the next 3 days at least. Unless the special roles play it very badly and get found out soon, or unless the recruiter is in danger one day, they won't be recruiting anytime soon.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Fr3sh - Bezzy
Völler - Bezzy
Quetz - Bezzy
ILFJ - Bezzy
ALC - Bezzy
Kyle - Bezzy
Piotrr - Bezzy
X - Bezzy
Kate - Bezzy
Lion - Bezzy
Fred - Bezzy
king Ale - Bezzy

Fint - ILFJ
Radekas -ILFJ
PostIronic - ILFJ
Salvo - ILFJ
j0ker -ILFJ

Ford Prefect - Quetz
Pitbull - Quetz

Soren - X

Yet to vote: Dru, Maddy

And so the first lynching victim was chosen, BEZZY, sentenced to death and executed. Alas, it turned out, she was a mere CIVILIAN.

But she was not the only one meating her fate that night. DRU got lost in the forest and killed by a poisonous snake. He, as well, was a CIVILIAN

And still our list is incomplete, for another man, X didn't survive the night. An axe stabbed deviously in his back made sure of that. And so yet another CIVILIAN was killed.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck I'm sorry guys my dad was throwing a tantrum :D
Back from graduation, great start to the game... if we're going to vote for someone for the sake of it can we vote for Adonis for being am arse rather than for Janna because you lot want to bully her.

- - - Updated - - -

Ford Prefect tomorrow? :p

He barely made the post count, and I'd bet his G buddies made him.

Though personally, I'd go for Fred :D
It was my girlfriend's graduation and all of her family are here from Poland - I did post in here about it and let the narrator know ffs.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Thanks @Ocelot for not autolynching me :D Any name in bold is normally a vote against that person.

Gs must be a bunch of philistine lowlifes. Who would kill X in the first round seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)