Mafia: Vikings in Distress (17 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
There's no way to tell with her. Or anyone at this point (though a certain someone is really being weird imo). That's why I agreed with the guy that suggested her - no way to know who to go for at this point (the ILFJ thing unfolded later), and she would be little loss anyway
I agree that there's no way to tell about anyone. The ILFJ is the only thing we can grab so far, so I'm grabbing it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Quite frankly, Bezzy or ILFJ... Doesn't matter which, they both seem incompetent. So how do we decide then?
Whoever we started the day with. That's why I don't wanna switch, because then we won't be able to see when Gs are trying to save a fellow G. So we have to pick someone that the majority agrees with, early in the day, and not let that change (unless we have a really good reason).

I'm hoping I'm being clear here.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's retarded. Look he easily his lie was proven. I'm not against voting him in the future. Though, there seems to be a sudden bunch of people changing votes at a late stage. Trying to save Bezzy perhaps? Or just easily convinced by PI's and Fred's points?

- - - Updated - - -

I did now.

Meh, idk.

But anyway, I would never cast so much suspicion over myself by seemingly defending him this much when he wasn't even in much danger of being lynched anyway. If I was his G buddy, I would've let the day play out and hope people moved on from it by tomorrow.

When you started defending ILFJ he didn't have much posts. It was also very weird that you were defending him, when at the start of the day you were calling for all C's to agree to lynch one person:

1) Theres no backtracking now, you have to keep defending ILFJ. If he turns out to be a G, it would look worse for you if you had stopped defending him when he got votes.
2) Being so adamant that we all vote for one person, its weird to me that you don't change to ILFJ even if he now has the majority of votes.

- - - Updated - - -

He's retarded. Look he easily his lie was proven. I'm not against voting him in the future. Though, there seems to be a sudden bunch of people changing votes at a late stage. Trying to save Bezzy perhaps? Or just easily convinced by PI's and Fred's points?

- - - Updated - - -

I did now.

Meh, idk.

But anyway, I would never cast so much suspicion over myself by seemingly defending him this much when he wasn't even in much danger of being lynched anyway. If I was his G buddy, I would've let the day play out and hope people moved on from it by tomorrow.

When you started defending ILFJ he didn't have much posts. It was also very weird that you were defending him, when at the start of the day you were calling for all C's to agree to lynch one person:

1) Theres no backtracking now, you have to keep defending ILFJ. If he turns out to be a G, it would look worse for you if you had stopped defending him when he got votes.
2) Being so adamant that we all vote for one person, its weird to me that you don't change to ILFJ even if he now has the majority of votes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)