Mafia: Vikings in Distress (39 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
This. And Quetz came up with this idea and then immediately came to the aid of ILFJ who had just got caught creating a fake account. The two of them were acting pretty suspiciously right off the start, and then as soon as everyone jumped on the Bezzy bandwagon, they both stopped posting.
First of all, I've been posting whole day... from work, on my shitty little phone, with a tiny ass key pad. I never stopped for long periods, even though this voting time period is inconvenient for me.

I did not come to his aid. I did not say that he's not a G. He might be, imo. But like I asked Fred, and he ignored (surprise), what would he gain from creating a DA with a name that everyone will notice and raise suspicion. I know ILFJ, he does retarded shit all the time. So, not saying he's not a G, but this DA thing means nothing.

Exactly my point; had we lynched ilfj it would have given us a lot more answers, though I am now thinking its very possible ilfj is a c, matt opportunistically took the opportunity to defend him, noting that he was in danger of being lynched, so that when he turns out to be a C Matt gets off the hook. Matt is a devious little fuck, wouldn't put it past him to pull something like that off.
Fred, I asked you and you didn't answer. Tell me ILFJ could've been trying with that DA? You think he and his G friends thought that using a name that everyone would notice is a good idea to not get noticed? And he accidentally PMed people that would post screenshots of the PM in this this thread?
@Fred now I'm mentioning you so you can't pretend you're not seeing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
First of all, I've been posting whole day... from work, on my shitty little phone, with a tiny ass key pad. I never stopped for long periods, even though this voting time period is inconvenient for me.

I did not come to his aid. I did not say that he's not a G. He might be, imo. But like I asked Fred, and he ignored (surprise), what would he gain from creating a DA with a name that everyone will notice and raise suspicion. I know ILFJ, he does retarded shit all the time. So, not saying he's not a G, but this DA thing means nothing.

Fred, I asked you and you didn't answer. Tell me ILFJ could've been trying with that DA? You think he and his G friends thought that using a name that everyone would notice is a good idea to not get noticed? And he accidentally PMed people that would post screenshots of the PM in this this thread?
All fair points but tell me why would he lie about not pming anyone with the Adonis account when in fact he did?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm asking everyone this.

I don't want look like I'm defending ILFJ, but in your opinions, why would he have done that as a G, and why would his G buddies be okay with it? In fact, I've done similar shit in the past when I got a boring C role... Even once when I was on Alen's team, we decided to just mess with people and create an Osman DA because we were bored.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

That reinforces the idea I suggested in the post you just quoted. ILFJ might be a C caught in the crossfire, you could be exploiting this by defending him, so that when we lynch him and he turns out to be a C. You can look like you were defending him all the way.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
First of all, I've been posting whole day... from work, on my $#@!ty little phone, with a tiny ass key pad. I never stopped for long periods, even though this voting time period is inconvenient for me.

I did not come to his aid. I did not say that he's not a G. He might be, imo. But like I asked Fred, and he ignored (surprise), what would he gain from creating a DA with a name that everyone will notice and raise suspicion. I know ILFJ, he does retarded $#@! all the time. So, not saying he's not a G, but this DA thing means nothing.
My apologies then. I'm in the same boat, work and a shitty little phone. Makes this tough to write posts of any substance that get your point across.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

I don't want look like I'm defending ILFJ, but in your opinions, why would he have done that as a G, and why would his G buddies be okay with it? In fact, I've done similar shit in the past when I got a boring C role... Even once when I was on Alen's team, we decided to just mess with people and create an Osman DA because we were bored.
Who knows.

But this is certainly the only suspicious thing that happened today. And you still didn't answer why did he lie?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

I have no idea why he did that, but it's sure that he thought that he wouldn't be caught, he even mentioned that TOR failed him and didn't change his IP.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
:agree:

Trying to save a fellow G, aren't you?

I thought the same when I read this :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
All fair points but tell me why would he lie about not pming anyone with the Adonis account when in fact he did?
He's retarded. Look he easily his lie was proven. I'm not against voting him in the future. Though, there seems to be a sudden bunch of people changing votes at a late stage. Trying to save Bezzy perhaps? Or just easily convinced by PI's and Fred's points?

- - - Updated - - -

Who knows.

But this is certainly the only suspicious thing that happened today. And you still didn't answer why did he lie?
I did now.
I have no idea why he did that, but it's sure that he thought that he wouldn't be caught, he even mentioned that TOR failed him and didn't change his IP.
Meh, idk.

But anyway, I would never cast so much suspicion over myself by seemingly defending him this much when he wasn't even in much danger of being lynched anyway. If I was his G buddy, I would've let the day play out and hope people moved on from it by tomorrow.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
He's retarded. Look he easily his lie was proven. I'm not against voting him in the future. Though, there seems to be a sudden bunch of people changing votes at a late stage. Trying to save Bezzy perhaps? Or just easily convinced by PI's and Fred's points?
Personally I can't see Bezzy being a G. Even if she is one I can't see anything she has done to make her a lynching target. ILFJ on the other hand did a suspicious thing and later lied about it too. This is the only thing that happened which made me think about someone being a G. That's why I put my vote on him. So in a way you could say that I'm trying to save Bezzy I guess. I believe she will be a waste of lynching.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That reinforces the idea I suggested in the post you just quoted. ILFJ might be a C caught in the crossfire, you could be exploiting this by defending him, so that when we lynch him and he turns out to be a C. You can look like you were defending him all the way.
Lol, it could be that. Yes, Fred. But so could anyone who ever defends a C trying to use logical arguments.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

I did now.

Meh, idk.

But anyway, I would never cast so much suspicion over myself by seemingly defending him this much when he wasn't even in much danger of being lynched anyway. If I was his G buddy, I would've let the day play out and hope people moved on from it by tomorrow.
Quite frankly, Bezzy or ILFJ... Doesn't matter which, they both seem incompetent. So how do we decide then?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ILFJ seems like perhaps an incompetent C, or an incompetent G, although as you say, at least we'd get answers. Matt, though, if you're right and we did get him first day, that'd be quite the step towards winning for the C's... I mean Bezzy is safe and easy to lynch, regardless of what side she is on, those other two take a little more guts.
There is still a 50% chance that he's an incompetent C that tried a silly stunt, but in the last game when Tomice was caught Pming a few times, it could also have been seen as an incompetent C who forgot to turn his invisible mode on. But fact of the matter is we have nothing to go by, so something as trivial as this silly stunt ILFJ has pulled is as much as we have. Its better to lynch him, than lynch someone random, and keep the question lingering about whether this DA actually meant something.

I don't have any elaborate theory about what he intended to do with the DA, but like I said, its more than we have on anyone else at this stage.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Personally I can't see Bezzy being a G. Even if she is one I can't see anything she has done to make her a lynching target. ILFJ on the other hand did a suspicious thing and later lied about it too. This is the only thing that happened which made me think about someone being a G. That's why I put my vote on him. So in a way you could say that I'm trying to save Bezzy I guess. I believe she will be a waste of lynching.
There's no way to tell with her. Or anyone at this point (though a certain someone is really being weird imo). That's why I agreed with the guy that suggested her - no way to know who to go for at this point (the ILFJ thing unfolded later), and she would be little loss anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)