Mafia: Vikings in Distress (56 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We should discuss this in the sign up thread instead.

To limit it a little to stop the lawyer from abusing it on himself, but as I said narrative wise it only make sense in paranoid town if the about to be hanged is out of the blue saved by the lawyer. The lawyer doing it for himself doesn't make as much sense, to waste the action of the power on himself. If the lawyer is being lynched, only thing needs to do is to confess he is the lawyer before deadline.

Played games with lawyer role a dozen time before we used it here, they were always adamant that only thing he can't do is use it for himself.
Cool, whatever you guys decide. Just put it in the rules Kate, Salvo or X, so there won't be confusions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
While we are discussing rules: I forgot to add in the first post that the vigilante, if he is jailed, cannot kill someone that day. Same as all special roles really, but just for clarification.
So...the vigilante is a member of the C team? He wins if they do?

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #232
    jesus that is an insane role to have in the game. Imagine if it goes to someone totally whack....
    That's why I was so adamant to restrict it to 2/3 kills per game. People demanded four or more :D

OP
    Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #236
    Völler - Bezzy
    Quetz - Bezzy
    ILFJ - Bezzy
    ALC - Bezzy
    Kate - Bezzy
    Radekas -Bezzy
    Kyle - Bezzy

X - Soren

PostIronic - ILFJ
    Salvo - ILFJ
    Fred - ILFJ

j0ker - Kate

Ford Prefect - Quetz
    Pitbull - Quetz

Soren - X

Yet to vote: Dru, Maddy, Fint, Lion, king Ale, Fr3sh, Bezzy, Piotrr

- - - Updated - - -

Bezzy was jailed. Bezzy may not post until tomorrow 13:00 CET.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)