Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (9 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't think so, but I mainly said that due to what happened in the first lynching. She never attempted to save Janna. :D

I confirmed Sheik was a C due to Matt's persistence on voting against him ever chance he got.

@Gep can I say something just for the lulz? :D

Gep voted to lynch me because he thought he was protecting me that way, that's why he said he fucked up with me. :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I don't think so, but I mainly said that due to what happened in the first lynching. She never attempted to save Janna. :D

I confirmed Sheik was a C due to Matt's persistence on voting against him ever chance he got.

@Gep can I say something just for the lulz? :D

Gep voted to lynch me because he thought he was protecting me that way, that's why he said he fucked up with me. :D
Sab wasn't saving me indeed :cry:
but i do understand it would have been pretty obvious that she was a G too.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yup, makes perfect sense :tup: Great decision.
I was recruited just as you left for your little trip, which helped us a lot :D

At the time I still had credibility for playing major roles in the lynching of both Bezzy and Fresh, thats why its always hard to spot the recruits, because if you look at their history sometims you find that they were very helpful to the C's, thats why I kept bringing up my history in those days you were gone, that bought me a lot of credibility I think. Its much easier being a recruited G than it is being an actual one :D

Oh and btw, I was recruited only minutes after I'd said that i was going to go after Osman the next day, and that he was probably the only "good" player that the G's have. I changed my tone completely after getting recruited, thankfully nobody picked up on that :p

Thank you everyone for your great feedbacks, learned alot for my first game online. Specially @Fred and @Osman ,for the very detailed post-game analysis

And special thanks to @Kate for a great narration

And for anyone who might have taken my grilling personally I apologize :beer:
Nay mate, you were quite good. One of the G's first targets to be whacked because of the way you were calculated and analytic in your approach as opposed to being rash and basing your game on hunches like a lot of newbies tend to do.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I still don't get how someone could play so horribly wrong and yet tries to justify with how you connected the Gs. :lol:

You were disastrous, mate. :)
Well i started pretty bad, but it was the first game i did, i learned stuff along the way.

I was getting into it, and then it was over

But you have a very odd way of posting for a civilian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)