Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (4 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
check the quoted post, it was just the drop that filled the bucket. the other 3 were G's

actually, when you were a total failure as a jailer, and saved osman yesterday, that ruined the game for us
No I didn't. When I voted Gep, Osman was still in danger. It was adRHCP and ILFJ's votes that saved him. But you, LIKE THE IDIOT YOU ARE, only looked at me while completely ignoring the influence of the other 2 towards the outcome.

And when I laid out the logic behind voting against Osman, YOU IGNORED ME! You lost the game!

Apr 15, 2006
Zach things he's a genuis cos he identified Osman, fr3sh and sabsab as the G's. But instead of voting against them, he votes against me. And continued to do so despite all the indications. And it was this decision that cost us the game.

But NOOOOOOOOO.... Zach is a hero cos he ID'd 3 of the G's and did nothing to vote them out.

Idiot!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zach things he's a genuis cos he identified Osman, fr3sh and sabsab as the G's. But instead of voting against them, he votes against me. And continued to do so despite all the indications. And it was this decision that cost us the game.

But NOOOOOOOOO.... Zach is a hero cos he ID'd 3 of the G's and did nothing to vote them out.

Idiot!
Stop being a helmet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)