Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (7 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Hehe, I tried to save you Sheik, but alas, too late.
I forgive you cos you turned out to be a G, as I expected. But Zach, I cannot forgive. His arrogance and stupidity cost the C's in the most vital moment.

:agree: No way we could identify adRHCP or SABSAB as a Gs when they barely posted.
I identified adRHCP. Even voted against him 2 weeks in a row. My biggest mistake was to change the vote to Gep, fearing that the G's were trying to save Gep by voting against Osman.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach won't admit that he made a BIG mistake by voting against me. Thus he won't learn.
You were among my 4 suspects, you protected one of the others, and the others were all G's

So tell me, how were you not on top of my lynching and annoyance list ?
You took away a lynch of a gangster wich i entirely staged myself

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to make a thread about applications to a new game.

Alen, if you have suggestions for inactivity, please share here
Bumb

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm going to make a thread about applications to a new game.

Alen, if you have suggestions for inactivity, please share here
Zach, I think it will be better if you play. You were improving a lot as the game moved on, and I want you to play a couple more games to develop further. It's gonna be better if you play instead of narrate.
And you need to learn the rules really well in order to be a narrator. Perhaps it's better if someone who played this game more than 3-4 times narrates the next one?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Shit game that we should have lost, honestly didn't need to shit as a team to win. It was rather boring to follow the thread and not feel threatened.

No point saying I KNEW it afterwards when you didn't do anything to act on it in terms of convincing others to follow you and lynch. Alen was able to convince others with arguments, that's the key to the game, the best noob in the game who was able to make a good case for his suspicions was Tomice, also why he was top 3 choice to be whacked 3 nights in a row.

Every civilian special role, J, BG and D, next time you get the same role, learn from this game, do the exact opposite of what you did this time around.

P. S I checked I first night before deadline, didn't save Janna because it wasn't worth the risk, Wass bound to keep incriminating herself.

Apr 15, 2006
You were among my 4 suspects, you protected one of the others, and the others were all G's

So tell me, how were you not on top of my lynching and annoyance list ?
You took away a lynch of a gangster wich i entirely staged myself
If you were SO SURE that Osman was a G, then you should've voted against him the next day too, AS I LAID OUT THE LOGIC. By voting against me today, you did exactly what you accused me of doing: saving Osman. Even today, the race was between me and Osman. If you had only listened to me instead of your own stupid ego, this day would've ended VERY differently!

Fuck, even when Alen was trying to explain why voting for Osman would've been better, you STILL ignored him and voted me.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Which leads me to the question: why didn't you save Janna? :D You let her die and you watched her dying.
I didn't really care...
Nah...
Ah well what can you do? I was the only one online I think. And I didn't even realize till the last second that she was actually gonna die. Then suddenly fresh appeared and didn't even ask and just voted Zach :D Not much to do when you don't want to give yourself away. If fresh wouldn't have jumped in that fast i tought you guys 'd have nothing to go by. Still kept us all of the radar.
And then, 5 min after the deadline Osman appears and asks who we should whack :lol:
That was the whole game for us. Someone online? No? Ah you, well it play cool and easy, ok.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Incredible game by all of them. Sheik, Lemon and Gep mark a new era for the special roles :lol:
:lol:
And, as he predicted

ALEN

has been whacked. He was a CIVILIAN
Oh noes, I was so sure he was a recruited G.

I'm going to end it because, frankly, I don't have the time to sit and watch you all fail all day.
:lol2: good point.

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT ALC AND OSMAN THROUGH THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME! I EVEN ACCUSED MATT OF BEING A G! Fuck fuck fuck you everyone!
Good job :cookie:

MY LOGIC ?

Bitch please, I was the reason we were voting osman in the first place. get you're fucking facts straight you cocksucker
:rofl: Zach, I love it!

Good job team! We running this ship now! We run ship!

Apr 15, 2006
Seriously, Zach. I was urging everyone to vote against Osman to prove my innocence. Didn't it even occur to you that that isn't something a G would do? Why would I save Osman one day only to campaign for lynching him the very next day?

You stupid little fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)