Mafia signup. (2 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Then count yourself out :tup:

There is absolutely no reason she shouldnt play, you not playing isnt good enough one.
Indeed. Exactly like there's no reason why we should stop mentioning you in the haxball thread. Irrelevant if you came crying to me on PMs to stop. It's not a good enough reason that you are being annoyed and that you're busy from working at the airport. :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed. Exactly like there's no reason why we should stop mentioning you in the haxball thread. Irrelevant if you came crying to me on PMs to stop. It's not a good enough reason that you are being annoyed and that you're busy from working at the airport. :tup:

Lol go ahead, such a loser response dude.

The fact I pmed you back then was because I mistook you clearly for someone I could respect and talk to enough to tell stop spamming/annoying me (instead of just ignore list). That was MY mistake clearly.

But the fact that you say its crying and bring this up, in a sitaution where you are trying to barr someone for playing a game for no other reason then you dont like her, is frankly pathetic. She hasnt broken any rules, and played this game earnestly dozen of times. If you cant handle it, dont play, its that simple. Heck Fr3sh is playing this edition despite sabotaging the game a couple of times in the past, and you think Janna is one to be excluded just because you dont like her.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I prefer Janna as a narrator than Janna as my teammate as a C.

This gonna b gud anyway.

Meh the players would just find another way to kill me on day 1 or 2. So far I have been lynched, whacked, jailed. Now I need the D to kill me on day 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)