Mafia : Immortality (9 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fuck that I made my own choices and decisions. Right or wrong, good or bad. Never let anyone influence my decision. Just annoying when the 'flock if sheep' makes your single vote not count for anything. Yet have to try and convince them like in a debating team style, which I understand is part of the game. But what can you do? Popular poster always win.
Then you've played the wrong game, hombre. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

And of course the lawyer was Mr. Chocolate.
:lol: :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I hardly talked to him. Kate was asking him the questions.

I talked to him late yesterday, when he wanted to know if the whacked D can still blaze a player. At that time, the game was already won for us.

And stop the hatred. Zach did a great job after the initial fuck up with the roles.
You really enjoy manipulating people even outside of Mafia, huh?

You got bored of BD and Janna, now you're using Zach for your amusement?

He was a shit narrator, and you publicly laughed your arse off at him, you enjoyed every bit.

Hey @Fred stop you pathetic bullshit allready will you

Roles were randomly picked. If i had handpicked them, they would have been much better distributed compared to now

You can stop complaining about missing out. I missed you in the signup, you didnt bother checking the thread. When i signed up for the previous game, i checked the thread and made sure i was in the list.

I made ONE actual mistake with the role distribution, and that was it.

You are the ONLY one complaining about the narrating. shut up allright !
Your an idiot and you made multiple mistakes. Like I told you before, I can't help myself when i'm around stupid people, especially those who are oblivious to their own stupidity such as you. Your a laughing stock and people around here use you to amuse themselves, its funny that your completely oblivious to that too. As much as its annoying you, i'm probably the only one around here thats pointing the truth to you.

If you act like a prick, you get threated like a prick.
Its funny how your tone in PM's is completely different than your tone over here. You're as dumb as they come, I told you that Alen and Klin were having fun with you like their little toy you idiot. When they laugh at your posts, they're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you. Your such an idiot for falling for their bullshit really.

They did the same with Janna and BD, now they're doing it with you, you dolt.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,085
    Fred, stop blaming others for your own failure.

I missed you in the signup, but you didnt check back.
    However, if you had followed the instruction, and send a pm instead of doing it public, this would not have happened.

Its really that simple. I had to set this up fast, and you ignored the failsafe.
    You can make all kind of accusations, call me whatever you want, but in the end, you failed to follow the rules, with this as a result.
    So stop complaining

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Zach can take care of himself and he doesn't need any defending, but this was uncalled for.

I think that Zach is a smart guy with lots of charisma. I laugh with him, not at him. You're being really petty here, Fred. Zach destroyed you, and now you hate him. Just like Janna hates him after he told her in her face what he thinks of her.

Zach was right not to let you play this game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Alen the game is over, stop manipulating :lol:
    Fred is overreacting because he's butthurt how Zach told him that he'll ask a mod to ban Fred and the folks here laughed at Fred.

Yes, Zach did make a mistake not to include Fred. It fuckin happens. But for like 24 hours (in which Fred was absent from tuz) Zach was teling us about his game and he repeated at least 10 times that if there is a problem PM him instead of going public.
    Zach missed to include Fred in the players list, but Fred also missed like 20 posts where Zach was informing us about the game. Both are just as guilty, but Fred wants to pin everything on Zach.

And what was Zach supposed to do? He already distributed the roles twice. After Fred went public that he didn't get a role, the only way to include Fred was Zach to distribute the roles for the 3rd time (in the middle of day 1, when we were deep into the game accusing each other), which would have made him look much more incapable.

And everyone who played this game knows very well that after we re-started the game, Zach was perfect. Fred instead wants to make it look like Zach was terrible throughout the game.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    No, but seriously, to Janna it was obvious that you, me and her must be on the same team. I have no idea how she came to such a conclusion :lol:
    you two are always attacking me on day 1 no matter if I am a g or C in your books.
    This time you both didn't do that at all.
    conclusion you guys must be on the same team.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I hated here at that point. I was hoping some of the others I PMed would come in and help... I got their apologetic replies several hours later :sergio:

And of course the lawyer was Mr. Chocolate.
    i was willing to help you no matter what the g's said, the game was won already for the g's
    in my books you were a regular c. But no one of the other you pm'd (which is illegal while been jailed btw). when i saw no one followed me i decided it made no sense and you should be death :D

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,090
    Thats easy. When you are attacked, it takes a reply or two of you to figure out your role.
    Try looking at how others repond, and give away nothing

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    Zach can take care of himself and he doesn't need any defending, but this was uncalled for.

I think that Zach is a smart guy with lots of charisma. I laugh with him, not at him. You're being really petty here, Fred. Zach destroyed you, and now you hate him. Just like Janna hates him after he told her in her face what he thinks of her.

no i hate him cos he is an arrogant prick who always thinks he is right and attacks people in his defense, no suprise him and bd are great friends here. they are both the same. Calling people fake fans cos they support their local team etc is a arrogant internet dude in my book.

Ofcourse i don't know zach in real life maybe he is just like BD a nice and sweet guy but how he is showing himself here is just an arrogance dude.

And i don't care what they say about me just because my grammar isn't that good doesn't mean I am a dumb etc person. That are simply calling people names without giving a good reason for it.

I laugh about the klin and me thing all the time. that is why i am at tuz at times, because I am bored :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thats easy. When you are attacked, it takes a reply or two of you to figure out your role.
    Try looking at how others repond, and give away nothing
    are you talking to me?
    if a c was noticing their role and mine role in the past.
    they could easily figure out mine and their role (being a g).

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    What's the best thing to do if you're the D and you've investigated the BG or jailer/lawyer ?
    With BG the best thing would be to reveal yourself and warn him that Gs know who he is ?
    With jailer stay silent and assume he'll be recruited?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Jailer is not worth risking your identity for, neither is lawyer, wait til you find out the BG (allways pm him if you know) and use the BG as the intermediator to be in touch with jailer and lawyer (in case they arent recruited, which is usually not that likely).

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,097
    This afternoon, the drummer of one of my all time favorite bands died, aged just 45.

One of the songs they made, is clearly written for Alen

Warning, its hardrock

Lyrics

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Fred, stop blaming others for your own failure.

I missed you in the signup, but you didnt check back.
    However, if you had followed the instruction, and send a pm instead of doing it public, this would not have happened.

Its really that simple. I had to set this up fast, and you ignored the failsafe.
    You can make all kind of accusations, call me whatever you want, but in the end, you failed to follow the rules, with this as a result.
    So stop complaining
    That is exactly what I'm doing, you were shit.
    Jailer is not worth risking your identity for, neither is lawyer, wait til you find out the BG (allways pm him if you know) and use the BG as the intermediator to be in touch with jailer and lawyer (in case they arent recruited, which is usually not that likely).
    I think it was Matt once who was quite open about being a jailer because he wanted to be recruited, not sure, but I think it was Matt :D

Nah, i understand fred is mad, because he knows the things he did wrong, he'll cool down.
    Believe me I'm doing you a favor here, I'm helping you more than anyone else did in this forum, stop being naive. You really think Alen is serious in these posts below?

I'm not the party pooper usually and I laugh along with Alen when he has his fun with people like you. He's influencing you the way he wants to and is laughing his feckin arse off in the background. Your making these kind of comments, and he's egging you on so that he can laugh at you some more, you're giving him the satisfaction. You realize that, don't you? Because everybody else does.

Fred is overreacting because he's butthurt how Zach told him that he'll ask a mod to ban Fred and the folks here laughed at Fred.

Yes, Zach did make a mistake not to include Fred. It fuckin happens. But for like 24 hours (in which Fred was absent from tuz) Zach was teling us about his game and he repeated at least 10 times that if there is a problem PM him instead of going public.
    Zach missed to include Fred in the players list, but Fred also missed like 20 posts where Zach was informing us about the game. Both are just as guilty, but Fred wants to pin everything on Zach.

And what was Zach supposed to do? He already distributed the roles twice. After Fred went public that he didn't get a role, the only way to include Fred was Zach to distribute the roles for the 3rd time (in the middle of day 1, when we were deep into the game accusing each other), which would have made him look much more incapable.

And everyone who played this game knows very well that after we re-started the game, Zach was perfect. Fred instead wants to make it look like Zach was terrible throughout the game.
    @Alen, This is the last time I try and help him. You may think i'm ruining it for you, but i'm not, its even funnier when it hits him in the face yet he still doesn't realize it. You'll still be able to play him like a puppet, I promise :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)