Mafia : Immortality (24 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
so funny how no one noticed that klin and alen weren't attacking me on day 1 something they always did in previous games.
i was so suprised no one picked this up. to me it was quit obvious that we three were in the same team (g's)
alen even told klin to attack me to stay hide as g's but i felt a sleep and didn't saw klin attacking me:D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Two days ago, I was thinking if Alen was playing us. I actually wrote a post defending Tomice, but decided to delete it, since I could not believe Alen had the capability to play us like that :lol:
I was lucky to have a group of Gs who understood me well and knew how to sound really convincing when they played what I proposed to be played. I used to have groups of Gs who didn't understand shit of what I was telling them to do, or one group of Matt and Melo, who were doing on purpose the opposite of what I was asking them to do :D

- - - Updated - - -

to me it was quit obvious that we three were in the same team (g's)
That was a nice observation :tup: Good job noticing that you, Klin and I must be on the same team.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
so funny how no one noticed that klin and alen weren't attacking me on day 1 something they always did in previous games.
i was so suprised no one picked this up. to me it was quit obvious that we three were in the same team (g's)
alen even told klin to attack me to stay hide as g's but i felt a sleep and didn't saw klin attacking me:D
Why raise suspicion when no one is even looking?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Matt, Melo and You were the most fun Gs to figure in that old game Alen, you could see the disorganization in every line they posted, it was so obvious, but had to try so hard convincing others.

And Sören, how did they vote?

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Oh, and to all you weirdos who want to see me eating my balls..

Sorry @Tomice for not believing you when I was still a C. Later, it was ain't nuthin' but a G thang, baby.:D

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,074
    One thing tho, and thats the very problem.

At various points in this game, i have seen things happen that would i have found suspicious.

However, because of sheeple/inactivity, people will follow the more popular poster, alen, instead of me whilst alen was a G

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    She was very useful, actually. Without her vote we'd have never lynched Fresh and Matt. Both were lynched with 1 vote difference.
    Her vote was already on me for hours. She switched to Tomice for a minute, then switched back to me.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing tho, and thats the very problem.

At various points in this game, i have seen things happen that would i have found suspicious.

However, because of sheeple/inactivity, people will follow the more popular poster, alen, instead of me whilst alen was a G
    Not popularity, but his reputation does help him a lot. And he is a very convincing poster.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Her vote was already on me for hours. She switched to Tomice for a minute, then switched back to me.
    I imagine your relief when she changed to Tomice, and the look on your face when she switched back :lol:

I know because I felt the opposite way during her actions. I made it clear that you must be lynched and then 5-6 minutes before deadline she changes to Tomice :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

Nothing to do with popularity, but putting in the effort of argumenting, manipulating, influencing, convincing, analyzing and sharing observations. No one will listen to you or anyone else simply for pointing fingers, but saying why and how. Its that simple, and being vigiliant in keeping up the discourse and taking the initiative.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Fuck that I made my own choices and decisions. Right or wrong, good or bad. Never let anyone influence my decision. Just annoying when the 'flock if sheep' makes your single vote not count for anything. Yet have to try and convince them like in a debating team style, which I understand is part of the game. But what can you do? Popular poster always win.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I imagine your relief when she changed to Tomice, and the look on your face when she switched back :lol:

I know because I felt the opposite way during her actions. I made it clear that you must be lynched and then 5-6 minutes before deadline she changes to Tomice :lol:
    Yeah, I hated here at that point. I was hoping some of the others I PMed would come in and help... I got their apologetic replies several hours later :sergio:

And of course the lawyer was Mr. Chocolate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)