Mafia : Immortality (18 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I hope the Cs won't take the wrong conclusions from this game.

Most of them played exactly as a C should play. In this case it worked against them, but many times they won't get it wrong like they did in this game and they will indeed end up catching the Gs.
Don't think that you made fools of yourselves and don't be more passive in the next games.

I liked how Matt, Kyle, Tomice, Piotrr and Pitbull analysed things. They did get most of them wrong, but they used logic and that's what a C should do.

Lemon on the other hand...
This post didn't help, still feeling like shit :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This post didn't help, still feeling like shit :D
In one game I was a lawyer and I saved Cuti the G from being lynched. I sent a request to the narrator that I protect Cuti from lynching.

Dude, we all made silly mistakes in this game and felt shit afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the way I gained Soren's trust today and made him reveal himself was...well...interesting :D

I knew that the D investigated Piotrr, and I used it in my "one of Janna, Klin and Piotrr is a C" theory. As if that was what the Cs needed to win the game.
I knew that the D will have to jump on this and make himself useful by telling us that Piotrr is the C we're looking for :p

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
This Salvo situation was my biggest fuck up in this game, it resulted mainly in lynching Sheik and Fresh (that was useless anyway).
Quetz vs Tomice i went for Quetz because i was sure that Tomice is a C, Quetz being a BG really made me disoriented.
When i accused Janna in the morning noone picked up this story besides Monco and i didn't have arguments to fight with him after my disastrous votes :D.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
This Salvo situation was my biggest fuck up in this game, it resulted mainly in lynching Sheik and Fresh (that was useless anyway).
Quetz vs Tomice i went for Quetz because i was sure that Tomice is a C, Quetz being a BG really made me disoriented.
When i accused Janna in the morning noone picked up this story besides Monco and i didn't have arguments to fight with him after my disastrous votes :D.
coincidentally mine also :D

I think you and me both learnd a good lesson for new players this game, nothing to be ashamed off dude

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Yeah, after your voting fiasco, I knew I only had to push it a little to shut you up, because no one would have listened to you and you knew it. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zach, did Choco tried to protect someone from lynching?
You were handicapped to get an Aussie for lawyer. The voting deadline was at 7am in Sydney. He was going to bed around 15-16 CET and he had no idea who to protect because he didn't know who might be lynched by the end of the day.

We had the same problem with Salvo. Fortunately Salvo showed up on time when we had to lynch Fresh on day 2. But on day 1 he wasn't here to save himself, and without the lucky coin toss he'd have been lynched.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
In one game I was a lawyer and I saved Cuti the G from being lynched. I sent a request to the narrator that I protect Cuti from lynching.

Dude, we all made silly mistakes in this game and felt shit afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the way I gained Soren's trust today and made him reveal himself was...well...interesting :D

I knew that the D investigated Piotrr, and I used it in my "one of Janna, Klin and Piotrr is a C" theory. As if that was what the Cs needed to win the game.
I knew that the D will have to jump on this and make himself useful by telling us that Piotrr is the C we're looking for :p
I actually wanted to reveal myself after the third lynch. Yesterday was just a matter of when. To be honest, your approval had everything to do with me searching for it.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I do agree. Bezzy rarely contributed to PMs or anything.
Woot, i was to scared to Fuck up and was to kuch at work. i followed all the orders as i promised to alen and klin
if I would post all the time I would get all the attention and I have my on-off status so can't pming all the time.

yesterday I was just bored so spiced things up by changing votes last minute. Still no one notice I was a g while that was typical g behavior Matt was sending pm to me

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How did you get lynched as BG? Makes no sense whatsoever that happening, unless for some bizzare reason you were jailed before you could say your role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)