Mafia : Immortality (17 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just like I predicted. All the Gs will vote Tomice at the start, waiting for a C to vote someone else and join him later in the night.

CS, DO NOT GIVE THEM THE CHANCE. Keep your votes on Tomice. Do not give them a chance to join you and lynch a civilian.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Soren made a mistake yesterday. He was way too careful and wanted to stay hidden, when the right thing to do was to go public with his investigation. That way either the jailer would have jailed him, or Matt would have contacted him and protected him.

Doesn't matter. It's a lesson for the future.
We still control this. The info about Piotrr being a C was way too valuable. Now we need all of us Cs to keep our votes on one guy. Since Tomice got the votes, we must have them on him. We can't allow a C who already voted Tomice not to show up until deadline. If that happens and we change our votes to Kate, the Gs will group themselves voting for any of the Cs, and we will lose this.

- - - Updated - - -

He can't if he blazes you, Tomice, Kate or Salvo.
For that to happen though, he must be jailed now (which you clearly don't want to happen, because you'd like us to have a 8:5 ratio of Cs-Gs).
Yeah. To be honest, I didn't think people would not vote for Tomice.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:lol:

You're even sweet. Well played though. You were saved for two straight days. If you win this game, it's gonna be because you played like a real team. It was too clear yesterday. You all just got lucky that Piotrr foolishly followed you and voted Matt.
Mate, you will see :D

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,767
    Vote count : post #1567

Tomice
    -salvo
    -alen
    -kate
    -gep
    -piotrr
    -klin
    -pitbull
    -mr choco

Salvo
    -lemon

yet to vote : bezzy, soren, , tomice, , monco, kyle

Voting is closing at 23.00CET

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    If you're a C at this moment (recruited later doesn't count) I give you 200 000 vcash after the game.
    If you're a G, I control your avatar, signature, user name, user title and location for 6 months and I have the rights to pass the control onto another civilian.

you said any bet whatsoever, so here's my offer.
    Done

I'm on mobile, will be home in a few.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,775
    Vote count : post #1775

Tomice
    -salvo
    -alen
    -kate
    -gep
    -piotrr
    -klin
    -pitbull
    -mr choco
    -bezzy

Salvo
    -lemon

yet to vote : soren, , tomice, , monco, kyle

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,777
    Tomice has been jailed. He cannot participate in voting, nor post untill the daytime deadline

- - - Updated - - -

Vote count : post #1777

Tomice
    -salvo
    -alen
    -kate
    -gep
    -piotrr
    -klin
    -pitbull
    -mr choco
    -bezzy

Salvo
    -lemon

Jailed
    -tomice

yet to vote : soren , monco, kyle

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Shit

So they have the jailer. It complicates things a bit, but not by much. Soren will be whacked today, but he still gave us invaluable info when he confirmed that Piotrr is the C we were looking for. This explains why Matt was jailed yesterday. They wanted him out so he can't defend himself and to take a vote off of Tomice.

Oh, and nice move with jailing Tomice, Gs. You want to make it look as if the Gs are jailing a C. You realized that he's gonna die tonight so now you're simply sacrificing him.

I got you all - Tomice, Kate, Klin, Pitbull, Janna and Salvo. Klin is the recruited jailer, isn't he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)