Mafia : Immortality (16 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So gunblaze tomice tonight and everyone will vote to lynch Salvo tomorrow.
Or we just lynch Tomice today, gunblaze Kate or Salvo tonight, and vote the other one tomorrow. All are gazzilion percent Gs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quetzalquatl
-Salvo
-tomice
-piotrr
-Kate
-pitbull
-klin
-bezzy

5 or (if they recruited) 6 of these are gangsters who managed to fool a civilian, save Tomice and lynch Matt.

Tomice, Kate, Salvo, Pitbull are 100% Gs. So is Klin, imo. The civilian fool is one of Janna or Piotrr.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's 8:6 right now.

If the jailer is recruited or if he makes a wrong jailing today, it's gonna be 7:6.
All the Gs will vote for the same person and hope for a silly civilian to make a mistake. If that happens it's game over because Gs win with a draw.

IF YOU ARE A CIVILIAN - vote Tomice.
Jailer - put Tomice in jail. He's a sure G so we must take a vote from the Gs.

P.S: Have in mind that at the start even the Gs will follow me on Tomice, but by the end of the day they will change votes. That's why don't start questioning your vote if at some point Tomice has +10 votes. The Gs will now vote for him too, but they will change votes later in the day. If you are a civilian, you just have to vote Tomice and keep your vote till the end, without changing it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
No one, even if I think he is a C. Anything I do now will kill me so ill go with the safest option. We lost this game already, we looked in the wrong places. Want my opinion who one of the g's are? Bezzy or Mr Chocolate.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's 8:6 right now.

If the jailer is recruited or if he makes a wrong jailing today, it's gonna be 7:6.
All the Gs will vote for the same person and hope for a silly civilian to make a mistake. If that happens it's game over because Gs win with a draw.

IF YOU ARE A CIVILIAN - vote Tomice.
Jailer - put Tomice in jail. He's a sure G so we must take a vote from the Gs.

P.S: Have in mind that at the start even the Gs will follow me on Tomice, but by the end of the day they will change votes. That's why don't start questioning your vote if at some point Tomice has +10 votes. The Gs will now vote for him too, but they will change votes later in the day. If you are a civilian, you just have to vote Tomice and keep your vote till the end, without changing it.
:lol:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
lol, monco did offer a bet but when I accepted he backed down. I wouldn't offer a bet, But I will happely take one if offerd

Any bet what so ever
If you're a C at this moment (recruited later doesn't count) I give you 200 000 vcash after the game.
If you're a G, I control your avatar, signature, user name, user title and location for 6 months and I have the rights to pass the control onto another civilian.

you said any bet whatsoever, so here's my offer.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I just love how Alen finally decided to dictate the game when it is near the end. :howler:

Doesn't really matter now though. I'm going for one of Tomice, Pitbull or Piotrr today. They really can't be fools enough to lynch 3 goddamn Cs if they are Cs too themselves, including the fucking BG.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I just love how Alen finally decided to dictate the game when it is near the end. :howler:

Doesn't really matter now though. I'm going for one of Tomice, Pitbull or Piotrr today. They really can't be fools enough to lynch 3 goddamn Cs if they are Cs too themselves, including the fucking BG.
And how many G's did you lynch in this game? Yeah, none. Keep talking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)