Mafia : Immortality (13 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
really? thats what you could come up with? now thats desperet
It's not much, but you people have a tendency to speak a lot of words without saying nothing.

Why do you think Matt was jailed tonight? Random? At this stage? Hehe. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Klin, wut? If Quetz a G then Salvo & Tomice are also Gs? Where do you took this from ?
Matt's a sneaky one. I would not be slightly surprised if he had planned all this jail thing after recruiting the jailer, to make him look like a C, especially when he's about to get lynched. As I said, him being jailed surely is not a random thing. He's playing his last card before getting lynched, but I figured him out.

Is it also a coincidence how Matt saved Salvo from getting lynched on day 1 when he voted for Sheik and was so determined not to go for no lynch?

Quetz

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
It's not much, but you people have a tendency to speak a lot of words without saying nothing.

Why do you think Matt was jailed tonight? Random? At this stage? Hehe. :)
Is that your motto or something?

that theory of yours getting rediciolus, now we know who the 3 G is for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck. For now it's Tomice
wasn't that obviuse

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,545
    Checked back on the rules to make sure, and i have to adjust something

When a person is jailed, he cannot participate in the voting, and cannot post. So quatz vote will be removed.

Penalty
    For continueing to talk, after beeing jailed, quatzacoatl is jailed an additional day, untill tomorrow 23.00 CET

Vote count : post #1545

Salvo
    -lemon

Tomice
    -Alen
    -monco
    -mr choco
    -kyle
    -soren

Kate
    -Cuti
    -gep

Quetzalquatl
    -Salvo
    -tomice
    -piotrr
    -Kate
    -pitbull
    -bezzy
    -klin

Jailed
    -quatzacoatl

yet to vote :

Voting is closing at 23.00CET

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    dont know yet as i dont know the J yet
    For once, please forget that I'm trying to play a game and trick you.

Quetz at that time was about to get lynched. The only explanation to jail someone who's about to get lynched is either that the other person (you) who is competing with him for the lynching is a G who recruited the jailer so that he can't protect himself, or that he's a G himself who asked the jailer to jail him after recruiting him. Or a random coincidence, but who is gonna go for that at this stage?

It's either you or him are Gs. For now, I'm going with the latter theory, mainly due to how he defended Salvo on day 1.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    For once, please forget that I'm trying to play a game and trick you.

Quetz at that time was about to get lynched. The only explanation to jail someone who's about to get lynched is either that the other person (you) who is competing with him for the lynching is a G who recruited the jailer so that he can't protect himself, or that he's a G himself who asked the jailer to jail him after recruiting him. Or a random coincidence, but who is gonna go for that at this stage?

It's either you or him are Gs. For now, I'm going with the latter theory, mainly due to how he defended Salvo on day 1.
    matt wasnt surely gonna get lynched. there was a stiil vote from soren to be made. Again your story dosent hold up

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    matt wasnt surely gonna get lynched. there was a stiil vote from soren to be made. Again your story dosent hold up
    It was 6:5 in his favor with 7 minutes to jailing deadline. Do you think that is safe? :lol:

Jailing him didn't make him safe from being lynched, but it was a sort of a last measure procedure he could have taken at that stage to make him look like a C.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,559
    Vote count : post #1557

Salvo
    -lemon

Tomice
    -Alen
    -monco
    -mr choco
    -kyle
    -soren
    -bezzy

Kate
    -Cuti
    -gep

Quetzalquatl
    -Salvo
    -tomice
    -piotrr
    -Kate
    -pitbull
    -klin

Jailed
    -quatzacoatl

yet to vote :

Voting is closing at 23.00CET

not another excell randomness :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)