Mafia : Immortality (4 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Oh I am enjoying Tomice and I want to win, but if you don't convince these C's that it's stupid to vote for you and these G's that they're gonna look goddamn stupid voting for you, you're the big favorite for lynching. Offer them a real bet (like Monco one in your siggy, but realistic), swear on your mothers grave, whatever, make your C status visible for anyone. Only you can save yourself :)

- - - Updated - - -

Quetz

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Oh I am enjoying Tomice and I want to win, but if you don't convince these C's that it's stupid to vote for you and these G's that they're gonna look goddamn stupid voting for you, you're the big favorite for lynching. Offer them a real bet (like Monco one in your siggy, but realistic), swear on your mothers grave, whatever, make your C status visible for anyone. Only you can save yourself :)

- - - Updated - - -

Quetz
This is not how this game works. It's a game, not real Mafia, they are not going to rape and murder your whole family if you lie to them.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This is not how this game works. It's a game, not real Mafia, they are not going to rape and murder your whole family if you lie to them.
It was a stupid example, but I think he got the point. I hope he's working on it. If he's a C (I think he might be, more than Quetz, Alen or Kyle) there's no harm in a little mother-grave-swearing :D

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
lol, monco did offer a bet but when I accepted he backed down. I wouldn't offer a bet, But I will happely take one if offerd

Any bet what so ever

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,493
    ]Vote count : post #1477

Salvo
    -quetzacoatl
    -lemon

Tomice
    -Alen
    -monco
    -mr choco
    -klin
    -kyle

Kate
    -Cuti
    -gep

Quetzalquatl
    -Salvo
    -tomice
    -piotrr
    -Kate
    -pitbull
    -bezzy

yet to vote : soren

Voting is closing at 23.00CET[/QUOTE]

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,497
    Vote count : cellphone

Salvo
    -lemon

Tomice
    -Alen
    -monco
    -mr choco
    -klin
    -kyle

Kate
    -Cuti
    -gep

Quetzalquatl
    -Salvo
    -tomice
    -piotrr
    -Kate
    -pitbull
    -bezzy

yet to vote : soren

Voting is closing at 23.00CET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)