-Salvo

Cuti
    -Kate

yet to vote : lemon, kyle, gep, piotrr, klin, bezzy, soren, tomice

Voting is closing at 23.00CET

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Tomice changed his vote before the deadline twice in a row. Would he do this as a G? Is he really such a noob player?

I see there are two groups now
    Salvo-Tomice-pitbull
    and
    Klin-Alen-Kyle-Quetz
    Its easy for them to just ignore that fact. If alen wasnt a G we would have picked on that already but i guess it serves his porpuse. he know i cant be that bad and he will laghue about that when the game is over

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Tomice if you're a C, I'd advise a similar tactic I took this morning, put way too much on the game so everyone can see that you're either crazy or a C. If you're a G, screw you man. :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I'm going with Kate as I had this feeling with SABSAB in the last game that she was a G but did nothing, and I'm picking up the same vibes now with Kate. & not cos their both females.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    You strike me as an intelligent one, capable of influencing things, yet in this game you're always hiding behind a curtain. Either you're too shy / not trusting your own judgement or a G :)
    I'm guessing the latter. Could end up with complete egg on my face here but I'm thinking she's a G.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    You strike me as an intelligent one, capable of influencing things, yet in this game you're always hiding behind a curtain. Either you're too shy / not trusting your own judgement or a G :)
    My first game I was a C, and I talked a lot. Lynched. My next game was a G and was quiet. Lynched. Ever since, I do a bit of in between and normally still get whacked or lynched :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)