Mafia : Immortality (16 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
2 questions to ask yourselves:

1) Why would the Gs whack ILFJ, when he was a favourite to get lynched? It was a showdown between him and Salvo until just before the deadline.

2) Why, would Salvo, who was on the verge of getting lynched, vote for Fresh, who had less votes on him than ILFJ, to save himself?

The most likely reason is that they had conspired secretly to go for Fresh when they saw that ILFJ wasn't going to get enough votes.

4 of the people that voted for Fresh were Tomice, Pitbull, Kate and Klin.

Tomice, Pitbull and Klin were voting ILFJ before, and even if Kate changed from Salvo to ILFJ, it wouldn't be enough.

Klin came in suddenly and voted Fresh, claiming because he was inactive. He also laughed it off incredulously, wondering why would they be following his vote with little convincing. Was he trying to disassociate himself from them in the event they were discovered as Gs? Or was he really not sure who to vote for and just cast that? Might as well go for No lynch if he was undecided, since Fresh had no chance of being lynched anyway... at that time... unless he knew what would happen before hand.

Suspicious definitely. But more suspicious were the 3 that followed quickly after, who needed little coaxing. Even Salvo, who was in danger for a large part of the day, kept his vote on me for the whole time, when he could've helped himself by adding a vote to his apparent rival, ILFJ. He only changed his vote to Fresh after Klin, Tomice, Kate and Pitbull did so. He justified it by saying he believed ILFJ was a C anyway. This early in the game, you never really know who's who, and self perseverance is always the first instinct. He knew he was going to be safe again.

By the time they had voted Fresh, it was enough for the C to get lynched, and Salvo was safe once again. It happened all too smoothly, like clockwork.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

1) Why would the Gs whack ILFJ, when he was a favourite to get lynched? It was a showdown between him and Salvo until just before the deadline.

2) Why, would Salvo, who was on the verge of getting lynched, vote for Fresh, who had less votes on him than ILFJ, to save himself?

The most likely reason is that they had conspired secretly to go for Fresh when they saw that ILFJ wasn't going to get enough votes.

Tomice, Pitbull and Klin were voting ILFJ before, and even if Kate changed from Salvo to ILFJ, it wouldn't be enough.

Klin came in suddenly and voted Fresh, claiming because he was inactive. He also laughed it off incredulously, wondering why would they be following his vote with little convincing. Was he trying to disassociate himself from them in the event they were discovered as Gs? Or was he really not sure who to vote for and just cast that? Might as well go for No lynch if he was undecided, since Fresh had no chance of being lynched anyway... at that time... unless he knew what would happen before hand.

Suspicious definitely. But more suspicious were the 3 that followed quickly after, who needed little coaxing. Even Salvo, who was in danger for a large part of the day, kept his vote on me for the whole time, when he could've helped himself by adding a vote to his apparent rival, ILFJ. He only changed his vote to Fresh after Klin, Tomice, Kate and Pitbull did so. He justified it by saying he believed ILFJ was a C anyway. This early in the game, you never really know who's who, and self perseverance is always the first instinct. He knew he was going to be safe again.

By the time they had voted Fresh, it was enough for the C to get lynched, and Salvo was safe once again. It happened all too smoothly, like clockwork.
Only the worse G's ever would do what you have just implied, and if the C's buy that they are even worse.

Why would 3 of "us" vote in a row for fresh in order to save Salvo when no one seemed to care if he gets lynched the day before, this makes no sense at all.
I've personaly pushed to lynch Fresh last game on that basis alone so you really think I would do it myself in a game few days later, a bit of credit please.

you didn't mind when i've followed your "lead" and voted Sheik yesterday but now suddenly you wrap all those "G"'s in a nice ribon? oh, you even forgot to mention that didn't you?
You know all too well that all it takes is one vote for Shiek to get the ball rolling, and I fell for it so shame on me I guess

I don't know whats worse, the fact you think me, Salvo, Pitbull and Kate are that dumb or that you came up with that story

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Got to say that was a really nice move by the G's (or you), hats off.

By whacking him the G's tried to hint that all the guys that fingerd him and were pushing for his lynch were G's, and supposedly when they realised, like I did, that he can't be lynched then they just whacked him and voted for Fresh, a C, insted.

It's was done just to setup further proof if nessecery that those who voted for ILFJ thought he was the D, well played

I'm impressed actually.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Possible, but unlikely, as they would've had to plan that decision and execute it in the 5-10 minutes before the deadline.
Why? ILFJ wasn't in any real danger at any time, at most he had 4 votes when Salvo had 6 or 7

- - - Updated - - -

You also conveniently forgot to mention that Alen and Cuti put their votes on ILFJ as well as soon as I gave my theory, not to mention they did it one after the other just like the "G"'s did with Fresh which you found strange but not this. and cuti even made a deal out of it to show that he didn't saw Alen post before he posted his.

So if we all went for ILFJ ( Alen and Cuti included) it would have been enough wouldn't it? and it would've rised even less suspicion then voting for Fresh since at least against ILFJ we had a case ( even if it was wrong)

Even Salvo, who was in danger for a large part of the day, kept his vote on me for the whole time, when he could've helped himself by adding a vote to his apparent rival, ILFJ. He only changed his vote to Fresh after Klin, Tomice, Kate and Pitbull did so
So which one is it? Did he vote for fresh when he had less votes then ILFJ for "no apparent reason" as you claimed at first or he did so only after the 4 of us did?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I didn't think ILFJ was a g, i worried he was a special . Plus the votes were swinging that way. Look, why would everyone save me today, but not yesterday? Come on. I think it's clear I'm not a G, look at my votes. I don't think tomice is either. The case was always stronger for Fresh also.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm pretty sure the difference wasn't much, I moved towards Fresh because that is where people were headed. I have to go to class now, talk later.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think I found a way to convince you I'm a C. For anyone that strongly thinks I'm a G I'm offering you a good deal. Here it goes:

If it turns out I was a G you get the whole package - username, user title, avatar, signature, location, vcash and whatnot - for 6 months.
If it turns out I was a C I get to control your avatar and username for a week.

Of course, if I get recruited, I still win, because at the deal making point I was a C. :p @Kate will make sure both honor the agreement. Anyone willing to take this bet?
My offer is still on, Monco who was so sure just pussied out.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I already explained my vote, but let me do it again.

We had close to nothing on ILFJ. Everyone knows he loves to fool around, and no sane person would claim that he was the D like that. Hindsight tell us that in fact, ILFJ was just a normal C. I spent all day out yesterday (like I will do today), and I was hurrying back to meet the deadline, only to find a fucking borefest. Of course I had nothing on Fr3sh (how could any?). Of course it was a long shot, but my thoughts were, wasn't Fr3sh like this as well when he was a G? The worst case scenario could have been killing a hopeless C who we can't depend on, even if eventually, numbers are what save the Cs.

What I've learned though, is how Tomice, Pitbull and co jumped on the bandwagon as if they were waiting for me to change vote to someone else. It was laughable, really, or I underestimate my convincing skills. This is where I disagree with you when you said; "Might as well go for No lynch if he was undecided, since Fresh had no chance of being lynched anyway... at that time... unless he knew what would happen before hand." Who's to say there wasn't going to be someone else to change vote for them to jump on? The fact is, has it been me or someone else, it wouldn't have mattered, as they would have jumped on anyone. Fr3sh was just a victim.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lets stop fooling around, it was organized. They saw that ILFJ won't get enough votes and they wanted another victim. Salvo was expected to miss the deadline, so they didn't even count on him. They just waited, they asked in fact (Pitbull) someone else with 2-3 votes to be voted out instead of Salvo and ILFJ. When Klin made that vote, they knew what has to be done. Kate couldn't wait and immediately voted Fresh. Then Salvo woke up and voted Fresh, just for Tomice and Pitbull to join. And Piotrr was already there. Tomice, Pitbull, Salvo and Piotrr are on the same train for two straight days. Kate's vote wasn't accidental either. That's 5 players. Couldn't be more simple.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I'll make a table ala Voller, even if I will be the main suspect after it..

C = Civilian, G = Gangster, U=Unknown, NL= no lynch

piotrr - 1) Sheik, 2) Fresh - 2C
pitbull - 1) Sheik, 2) Fresh - 2C
Kate - 1) Salvo, 2) Fresh - 1U, 1C
Salvo - 1) NL, 2) Fresh - 1C
Lemon318 - 1) NL, 2) Salvo - 1U
Kyle - 1) Salvo, 2) Salvo - 2U
Bezzy - 1) no vote, 2) Fresh - 1C
Søren Krarup - 1) NL, 2) piotrr - 1U
Monco - 1) Salvo, 2) Salvo - 2U
Tomice - 1) Sheik, 2) Fresh - 2C
Cuti - 1) Mr Choco, 2) ILFJ - 1U, 1C
Klin - 1) Cuti, 2) Fresh - 1U, 1C
Gep - 1) Klin, 2) Salvo - 2U
Alen - 1) Cuti, 2) jailed - 1U
Quetz - 1) Sheik, 2) Salvo - 1C, 1U
Mr Chocolate - 1) NL, 2) Cuti - 1U

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
If Salvo's a C, then there was no need for Gs to bring attention by voting on one of the main lynch candidates for 2 straight days (Sheik, Fresh, ILFJ, Salvo were under pressure).
In this case the players with random distributed votes looks shifty: Soren, Alen, Mr Choco.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Lets stop fooling around, it was organized. They saw that ILFJ won't get enough votes and they wanted another victim. Salvo was expected to miss the deadline, so they didn't even count on him. They just waited, they asked in fact (Pitbull) someone else with 2-3 votes to be voted out instead of Salvo and ILFJ. When Klin made that vote, they knew what has to be done. Kate couldn't wait and immediately voted Fresh. Then Salvo woke up and voted Fresh, just for Tomice and Pitbull to join. And Piotrr was already there. Tomice, Pitbull, Salvo and Piotrr are on the same train for two straight days. Kate's vote wasn't accidental either. That's 5 players. Couldn't be more simple.
:lol:

You just repeat what your fellow G Matt said earlier and expact everyone to take it as gospl, you are the ones dancing to the same tune like you have right from the start.

You and matt didn't even bother to respond to any of my claims about you two, just trying to dodge it. Not a single fuck given to any argument I've made, like you two know everyone else will just follow suit.

It was orgenised? thats even a bigger joke, that voting pattern seems well orgenized to anyone? please

you just expact us to walk the plank quietly. If we are 5 pepole I dont see why we can't vote for you or matt in order to save our asses, simple as that, and when one of you two turn out to be G's we can get on with the rest
- - - Updated - - -

If Salvo's a C, then there was no need for Gs to bring attention by voting on one of the main lynch candidates for 2 straight days (Sheik, Fresh, ILFJ, Salvo were under pressure).
In this case the players with random distributed votes looks shifty: Soren, Alen, Mr Choco.
Exactly,Said it from the start but they brushed it away. they think we are all sheeps like Zach once said

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if the D is feeling confident enough to gunblaze someone yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)