Mafia : Immortality (3 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think I found a way to convince you I'm a C. For anyone that strongly thinks I'm a G I'm offering you a good deal. Here it goes:

If it turns out I was a G you get the whole package - username, user title, avatar, signature, location, vcash and whatnot - for 6 months.
If it turns out I was a C I get to control your avatar and username for a week.

Of course, if I get recruited, I still win, because at the deal making point I was a C. :p @Kate will make sure both honor the agreement. Anyone willing to take this bet?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I think I found a way to convince you I'm a C. For anyone that strongly thinks I'm a G I'm offering you a good deal. Here it goes:

If it turns out I was a G you get the whole package - username, user title, avatar, signature, location, vcash and whatnot - for 6 months.
If it turns out I was a C I get your avatar and username for a week.

Of course, if I get recruited, I still win, because at the deal making point I was a C. :p @Kate will make sure both honor the agreement. Anyone willing to take this bet?
You've got yourself a deal, mate.

@Völler, you can help us from the grave, brother. Take the bet. If he's actually a G - we take everything he got and he loses. If he's actually a C - you give him his that disgraceful avatar of yours and he loses even more that way + has to deal with all the insults about being dolphin fetishist for a week. :agree:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
You've got yourself a deal, mate.

@Völler, you can help us from the grave, brother. Take the bet. If he's actually a G - we take everything he got and he loses. If he's actually a C - you give him his that disgraceful avatar of yours and he loses even more that way + has to deal with all the insults about being dolphin fetishist for a week. :agree:
he was talking about avatar rights I think

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
-> Monco
so if I'm a C I get your avatar and username for a week? cool.
No, you got it wrong. You get Völler's avatar and username for a week. I wouldn't take such risk, my avatar and username are great. Meanwhile, Völler can only win in this situation. He helps revealing that you are a G - he gets to be the hero. He loses, because you are a C - he gets a chance to get rid of that awful avatar and passes it to you. :)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No, you got it wrong. You get Völler's avatar and username for a week. I wouldn't take such risk, my avatar and username are great. Meanwhile, Völler can only win in this situation. He helps revealing that you are a G - he gets to be the hero. He loses because you are a C - he gets a chance to get rid of that awful avatar and passes it to you. :)
1. I want your avatar cowboy not some dead danes avatar.
2. I don't want that dolphin avatar passed anywhere, especially not on my profile. No passing involved :p

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
1. I want your avatar cowboy not some dead danes avatar.
2. I don't want that dolphin avatar passed anywhere, especially not on my profile. No passing involved :p
1. Everybody wants, so please, get in line.
2. That's the whole point. You can't say "I won Völler's avatar", you can only say "I lost and got Völler's avatar." Goddammit that thing is ugly.
3. You are the the only one out of "Salvo + Tomice + pitbull" combo I'm not totally convinced about. If Salvo and Tomice would offer such thing, I'd agree. Therefore, I say no to you.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
1. Everybody wants, so please, get in line.
2. That's the whole point. You can't say "I won Völler's avatar", you can only say "I lost and got Völler's avatar. Goddammit that thing is ugly.
3. You are the the only one out of "Salvo + Tomice + pitbull" combo I'm not totally convinced about. If Salvo and Tomice would offer such thing, I'd agree. Therefore, I say no to you.
Cool, we are on

At least I know you are 100% C if you take this bet

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Salvo's on the chopping block, i leave for 20 minutes and it's fresh, an obviously horrible decision for anyone who is actually a C, that gets lynched. :lol:

Kate, Tomice and Pitbull wtf was that? You all change vote in the last 10 minutes?
trying to save their buddy ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It sucks that so few people are actually playing this game. Not posting, mind you, but playing. Apart from me, I could name at most 2 other players who are trying to analyse the happenings. I get the Gs not doing anything, but why are the Cs so quiet? Osman mentioned in the post-game discussion some days ago how the Cs are just waiting for someone else to finish their job and find the Gs. And yes, that's exactly what's going on.
It doesn't matter if you're wrong in your analysis. But just saying "XY is suspicious. XY" helps us nothing. Better be wrong than not contribute at all. You won't really die if you get lynched or whacked. Trust me, you don't actually die.
The games are becoming boring and unplayable for me. There is nothing to go by. If I'm a G, it's too easy to play the Cs. If I'm a C, most of you don't bother to help your fellow Cs.
I bet you miss me now.

Not to blow my own trumpet, but a game without me, Osman, X, Hoori and co is bound to be boring.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,257
    I bet you miss me now.

Not to blow my own trumpet, but a game without me, Osman, X, Hoori and co is bound to be boring.
    How long is your vacation ?

Because at this rate, this game is done in 2 more days

- - - Updated - - -

Cause I'm beautiful.

Sorry for inactivity was working ALL day. But the fuck no love for a bredren
    :(

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2:
    Taking me pride away.
    Tought something came up, first day i saw you inactive all day.

On the other hand, kicking out inactive, should be applauded :tongue:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Cool, but Völler will be the one who does the deed if I in fact lose. We'll have somehow convince him of doing this though, I don't think he's going to like our agreement too much. :shifty:
    I will tell you what, if it's voller then I promise it will be a dolphin avatar

but you did say you would take it personaly if it's me or Salvo

- - - Updated - - -

Well most chances are I'm gonna get lynched tomorrow, this is the line of defence I'm taking. I won't ask anyone to vote Salvo or piotrr first as that will only undermine the all point and the G's are counting on me doing it.

This is me knowing late votes are very fishy looking, not to mention I pushed hard to lynch Fresh on that basis alone last game:

Votes in the final minutes can tend be to taken as suspicious. Make the vote fast. Preferably not my name. :D
    let me worry about how it looks. I wont vote just to not look fishy when there is still time
    And thats me admitting I'v fucked up with the Sheik vote when I could've just let it slide as it wasn't getting attention but I wanted to make the point in the last paragraph:

I must admit I made a bad move yeterday.
    I honestly thought nither Salvo nor Shiek are G's, When I saw Matt vote Shiek I've voted as well to put some pressure on him or to smoke out the G's but it backfierd a bit as I've realised too late that Sheik isn't a G and so is Salvo probably and I've missed the voting deadline.

What can we do learn from all this thought? I think the most of the G's aren't in the votes for Salvo or Sheik. when it was clear they are both going to be voted off or atleast one of them and no lynch then they had no reason to rise suss by voting either.
    Again, here I'm bringing focus to myself when barely anyone noticed:

I Agree on the inactivity part, it's better to have games with less players but more active ones, we started a new game but it's just the same or even worse. Having too many players only benefits the G's as they have more cover to lay low and the game goes to a stand still. I'm not posting as much because i have almost nothing to go by other then one person on which i'm still building a case on and didn't want to rise to many suss after that horrid day one as it can turn back on me fast.

I mean come on, I made one of the worst plays ever (as G or a C) on the first day and no one beside Cuti even tried to put some pressure on me.
    why would I do that as a G? granted I was pretty bored of the game at that point, being a C and having nothing to go by as the rest of the C's were doing jack shit. In order not to be a hypocrite I had to come out and point a finger at someone and the only guy at that moment that I had more then a hunch about was unfortunately ILFJ:

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/38720-Mafia-Immortality?p=4263868&viewfull=1#post4263868

Then this happened:
    I wonder what the D is doing. It's highly unlikely that a member, who gets this interesting role decides to not give a shit and ignore the game, so he's most likely playing. It would be hilarious if the D is Fr3sh or Janna though.
    Would be funnier if it's ILFJ :D
    You'll be dead for sure if that happens :D
    :lol:Thats why I said it
    Again, why would I do that? unless I've nothing to hide. and my answer to Matt when he asked why alen changed his vote:
    It was my post actually :D
    And your welcome, unless you are a G then fuck you cause i'm gonna get lynched tomorrow if ILFJ turns out to be a C
    Thats it really. If any C thinks I've played as a G this badly they will probably vote against me anyway,and the game will be lost as Salvo and Poitrr are next.

I hope the D investigated who I hoped he did and we can take it from there, if he didn't then I will post later everything I have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)