Mafia : Immortality (22 Viewers)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
It's boring to read too. Fuck the G's. :(
In this case, fuck the C's is more appropriate. Laying low and not posting much might be annoying, but a decent strategy for G's, while not saying anything and scratching your balls as a C defeats the purpose of the whole game. G's don't give a shit if C's won't talk, they are just gonna slaughter every one of them and it's game over. The same applies to me , I've been a waste of a space this whole game. This game needs more experienced players and only a couple of noobs like me to work properly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fuck the G's...for whacking me.
It sucks to be out so early, but I'd take it as a compliment. They either saw a danger in you, i.e, someone who is smart enough to find a pattern in the G votes, or they thought you're a special role. The fact that you weren't a special role means that you managed to fool them.

Then again, no offense to them, but this set of players in Zach's edition isn't the best we ever had, so we might have a bunch of noobs and Sheiks in the G group who killed you only because one or more of them dislike you or because you mentioned someone's name and suspected a G :D

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I Agree on the inactivity part, it's better to have games with less players but more active ones, we started a new game but it's just the same or even worse. Having too many players only benefits the G's as they have more cover to lay low and the game goes to a stand still. I'm not posting as much because i have almost nothing to go by other then one person on which i'm still building a case on and didn't want to rise to many suss after that horrid day one as it can turn back on me fast.

I mean come on, I made one of the worst plays ever (as G or a C) on the first day and no one beside Cuti even tried to put some pressure on me.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
It sucks that so few people are actually playing this game. Not posting, mind you, but playing. Apart from me, I could name at most 2 other players who are trying to analyse the happenings. I get the Gs not doing anything, but why are the Cs so quiet? Osman mentioned in the post-game discussion some days ago how the Cs are just waiting for someone else to finish their job and find the Gs. And yes, that's exactly what's going on.
It doesn't matter if you're wrong in your analysis. But just saying "XY is suspicious. XY" helps us nothing. Better be wrong than not contribute at all. You won't really die if you get lynched or whacked. Trust me, you don't actually die.
The games are becoming boring and unplayable for me. There is nothing to go by. If I'm a G, it's too easy to play the Cs. If I'm a C, most of you don't bother to help your fellow Cs.
It's because the voting window is too big.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #989
    Vote count : post #988

Salvo
    -quetz
    -lemon
    -kate
    -kyle
    -gep

Cuti
    -mr choco

Fr3sh
    -piotrr
    -pitbull
    -bezzy

Quetzalcoalt
    -salvo
    -alen

Iliveforjuve
    -tomice
    -klin

yet to vote : soren, cuti, fr3sh, iliveforjuve
    Poll : PM Zacheryah about your ideal daytime deadline. This poll is not visual and will end at todays daytime deadline.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Vote count : post #988

Salvo
    -quetz
    -lemon
    -kate
    -kyle
    -gep

Cuti
    -mr choco

Fr3sh
    -piotrr
    -pitbull
    -bezzy

Quetzalcoalt
    -salvo
    -alen

Iliveforjuve
    -tomice
    -klin

yet to vote : soren, cuti, fr3sh, iliveforjuve
    Poll : PM Zacheryah about your ideal daytime deadline. This poll is not visual and will end at todays daytime deadline.
    fair enough

So far in this game my main suspects are Quetz, ILFJ, Tomice and Fresh; for today I shall vote Quetz based on how voting is going, and (hopefully) when he is a G, we can move for the others, though one of my biggest suspects is Tomice
    think you missed it...just in case Quetz

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #991
    missed it with that long ass quote

- - - Updated - - -

Vote count : post #990

Salvo
    -quetz
    -lemon
    -kate
    -kyle
    -gep

Cuti
    -mr choco

Fr3sh
    -piotrr
    -pitbull
    -bezzy

Quetzalcoalt
    -salvo
    -alen
    -cuti

Iliveforjuve
    -tomice
    -klin

yet to vote : soren, fr3sh, iliveforjuve

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Anyway I'm voting ILFJ as I said, beside the all D fiasco I found his posts a bit fishy. I'm assuming he is a noob as he said so himself when trying to exlplain why he pulled that D move (pun intended) so here are a few classic noob G mistakes as well

We should go for an inactive player, like it's gonna affect us.
    Well, going for inactive players is a very strong tell that I might not have taken seriously from a more cunning players but he isn't one.

Sorry, Sheiky, I was high and never came back to save you.
    Again, he is trying to explain why he voted for sheik for no apperent reason after he turened out to be a C. Thats another strong G tell in my book but one that a more experienced G wouldn't give. Just like what happend with another noob G, Fresh.

After those posts and the D thing he went quiet , almost never posted since then even though he started strong. Wouldn't be suprised if his fellow G's told him to lay low

I think it's as strong case as you can get with all this inactivity around, so thats my vote

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Maybe you are bored now but i thank to god we don't have a Zach-Alen fight volume2 in this game.
    Was I fighting? :D I think I wasn't. I actually didn't even read 75% of his posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I'm voting ILFJ as I said, beside the all D fiasco I found his posts a bit fishy. I'm assuming he is a noob as he said so himself when trying to exlplain why he pulled that D move (pun intended) so here are a few classic noob G mistakes as well

Well, going for inactive players is a very strong tell that I might not have taken seriously from a more cunning players but he isn't one.

Again, he is trying to explain why he voted for sheik for no apperent reason after he turened out to be a C. Thats another strong G tell in my book but one that a more experienced G wouldn't do. Just like what happend with another noob G, Fresh.

After those posts and the D thing he went quiet , almost never posted since then even though he started strong. Wouldn't be suprised if his fellow G's told him to lay low

I think it's as strong case as you can get with all this inactivity around, so that my vote
    He fits well in my analysis too. Although, you, Matt and Piotrr are also there :D
    But I'm aware that it's hard all of you to be Gs, while at least two have to be, so I'd go with Matt and ILFJ for now.

I'll actually change from Matt to ILFJ.

ILFJ

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    So far in this game my main suspects are Quetz, ILFJ, Tomice and Fresh; for today I shall vote Quetz based on how voting is going, and (hopefully) when he is a G, we can move for the others, though one of my biggest suspects is Tomice
    based on my post earlier of suspects in the game, and ILFJ having 2nd highest votes while Quetz only has a few, and therefore is not in direct danger of lynching, I shall change my vote, as Tomice's post made sense. I know in the quote above I said that Tomice is once of my biggest suspects, but for tonight I shall give him the benefit of the doubt...hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass

ILFJ

- - - Updated - - -

based on my post earlier of suspects in the game, and ILFJ having 2nd highest votes while Quetz only has a few, and therefore is not in direct danger of lynching, I shall change my vote, as Tomice's post made sense. I know in the quote above I said that Tomice is once of my biggest suspects, but for tonight I shall give him the benefit of the doubt...hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass

ILFJ

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,000
    Vote count : post #1000

Salvo
    -quetz
    -lemon
    -kate
    -kyle
    -gep
    -monco

Cuti
    -mr choco

Fr3sh
    -piotrr
    -pitbull
    -bezzy

Quetzalcoalt
    -salvo

Iliveforjuve
    -tomice
    -klin
    -alen
    -cuti

yet to vote : soren, fr3sh, iliveforjuve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)