Mafia : Immortality (20 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I agree with most of this.

My problem is that even if Fresh is a G, due to his inactivity even the Gs won't bother to save him, so we won't learn anything at all. We'd still kill a G, though. But if he's a C, we'll learn nothing.

I'd vote for him though if the final fight isn't between him and Matt. The Trini remains my strongest suspect and my vote stays there for the time being. If it's between Fresh and someone else, I'll vote Fresh.
:shifty: That's why i said Zach should remove him from the game without us being forced into wasting a lynch. It benefits Gs either way if we have to vote out all the inactives.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Dude I was sayin it right from the start
As do at least 5 players at the start of every game. It was fuckin' different late in the game. You must have noticed that No Lynch was actually an option late in the game. You were strongly fighting against it. Noone fights as hard for that, the way you did. It wasn't characteristic for a C to fight like that against the No Lynch. And it was rather convenient that it happened right at the time when the No Lynch was a very bad option for the Gs.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I can't understand how voting on fresh is bad because it will not give us any answers but at the same time you guys are saying that No Lynch is good for Cs.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
hmm, well I must go so im gonna vote

Cuti nothing personal my man but you voted for me yesterday so im just gonna return serve
fair enough

I'm not sure if this says anything, but I bothered to analyse the happenings in the last 40 minutes....

At 23:23 we had a situation where Sheik, Salvo and No Lynch had 3 votes, while Cuti and Fresh had 2 votes. It's very probable that at least 1 of these 4 was a G, which would mean that a G was in danger of being voted out. Everything could have happened from here on. If 1 of them was indeed a G, it's here, right after 23:23 that I'll try to search for a G (or Gs) trying to save their buddy and voting for someone else who had 3 or 2 votes. And naturally, the Gs would have went for a C here, not for No Lynch.

What happens afterwards:
- Piotrr comes up at 23:29 and votes Sheik, which puts Sheik in lead with 4 votes.
- Sheik changes from Fresh to No Lynch, which equals Sheik and No Lynch at 4 votes. Now we have 4:4 and the Gs would like Sheik to win, not No Lynch.
- Kyle changes from Sheik to Salvo, and now Salvo and No Lynch have 4 votes, while Sheik is back at 3. Typical C move from Kyle here, imo.
- Matt changes from Sheik to Salvo, so now Salvo has 5, No Lynch 4 and Sheik 2. Pretty fishy if you ask me. Almost as if Matt didn't want a No Lynch here.
- Sheik votes Salvo in order to save himself, and now Salvo is at 6, No Lynch at 3 and Sheik is safe at 2.
- ILFJ changes from Fresh to Sheik, and we now have the situation Piotrr talked about, where Salvo had 6, while Sheik and No Lynch are at 3.

Zach fucked up with his calculations at this point, but later he fixed the problem.

Now we enter the last 15 minutes.

- Soren votes no lynch. Something a G wouldn't do if both Salvo and Sheik are Cs, but would do if he's trying to save Salvo. Salvo is at 6 now, No Lynch at 4 and Sheik at 3.
- I (Alen) say that if Salvo is a G, the Gs will go for the No Lynch and try to save him. But it doesn't happen. Instead....
- Matt votes Sheik and now Salvo is at 5, No Lynch at 4, Sheik at 4.
- Tomice votes Sheik, so we have Salvo and Sheik at 5, No Lynch at 4

Nothing changed in the last 4 minutes.

So, in case both Salvo and Sheik were civilians (the Gs would want either dead. Everything except No Lynch), the suspects are those who made sure we won't have no lynch: Piotrr, Matt, ILFJ and maybe Tomice.
In case Salvo is a G, the suspects are those who tried to save him: Piotrr, ILFJ, Matt and Tomice. The same 4 :D Plus Soren

Also, have in mind that one or both of Cuti and Fresh could be Gs, and at one point they were in danger with 2 votes when the most endangered member had 3 votes. In that case Piotrr, Matt and ILFJ were the first ones who started voting for Salvo and Sheik, and insured that these two have much more votes than Cuti and Fresh.
So far in this game my main suspects are Quetz, ILFJ, Tomice and Fresh; for today I shall vote Quetz based on how voting is going, and (hopefully) when he is a G, we can move for the others, though one of my biggest suspects is Tomice

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can't understand how voting on fresh is bad because it will not give us any answers but at the same time you guys are saying that No Lynch is good for Cs.
It depends on the situation. Voting No Lynch makes no sense for us today. It didn't make much sense yesterday either. I'm saying that from a G perspective No Lynch was bad yesterday evening. For the Cs, who had no idea if Sheik and Salvo are Cs, No Lynch also didn't make sense.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It sucks that so few people are actually playing this game. Not posting, mind you, but playing. Apart from me, I could name at most 2 other players who are trying to analyse the happenings. I get the Gs not doing anything, but why are the Cs so quiet? Osman mentioned in the post-game discussion some days ago how the Cs are just waiting for someone else to finish their job and find the Gs. And yes, that's exactly what's going on.
It doesn't matter if you're wrong in your analysis. But just saying "XY is suspicious. XY" helps us nothing. Better be wrong than not contribute at all. You won't really die if you get lynched or whacked. Trust me, you don't actually die.
The games are becoming boring and unplayable for me. There is nothing to go by. If I'm a G, it's too easy to play the Cs. If I'm a C, most of you don't bother to help your fellow Cs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)